Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I probably know what the collab is with the other game in the mentioned 3Rs Section. One of them is probably Lilith from Lilith in Nightmare
You have a guess for the top R? Bottom right is definitely a character from . it looks like their art style and, since they've collabed before, it makes sense for it to be "Return". I'm struggling on the top one, Reverse, though I can tell it's a bee girl. it's got antennae, a flower in her hair, transparent bug wings, and what looks like a stinger on her bottom right.

Sep 1, 2018
The wikia has links to the other games and machine translations of those games on ulmf, but... machine translations.
I just gave Lilith in Nightmare a try yesterday and it is absolutely worth playing!

Sadly the Wikia does miss a few things. Also, I hate machine translations more than the courier horses.
I'm actually the one doing those translations and I'll mention that most of the text is edited to coherent English, as you can see in the attached images. The exceptions are the H-scenes and most of the battle dialogue, and I'm currently working on finishing this for Lust Friend while someone else is finishing off Succubus in Wonderland. The side games (Cow Girl Ending, Lust Memory, 62-chan's Challenge*) are already completely edited.

* though the official links for this game have since been taken down

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm actually the one doing those translations and I'll mention that most of the text is edited to coherent English, as you can see in the attached images. The exceptions are the H-scenes and most of the battle dialogue, and I'm currently working on finishing this for Lust Friend while someone else is finishing off Succubus in Wonderland. The side games (Cow Girl Ending, Lust Memory, 62-chan's Challenge*) are already completely edited.

That is good to hear. I love this series and it is definately worthy of a good translation. You are doing some good work and are a credit to the community. How come the official links went down?

Reactions: NinjaNamedBob

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018

I'll probably wait for the h-scenes to be finished before I buy Lust Friend and Succubus in Wonderland. Any idea on why the official links were taken down?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 1, 2018
That is good to hear. I love this series and it is definately worthy of a good translation. You are doing some good work and are a credit to the community. How come the official links went down?
I'll probably wait for the h-scenes to be finished before I buy Lust Friend and Succubus in Wonderland. Any idea on why the official links were taken down?
I was specifically referring to 62-chan's Challenge, which is a weird game in that it wasn't released on DLsite but for free on 62studio's Ci-en. The download links for this were only available for a short time in the middle of the year. The other games can be bought from DLsite as normal.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just when I thought this game couldn't get any better. What's next, a cameo from Domina as well?

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Dude i need to know how to fight Sayu, i want the true ending but she just be like: "dakdkadkasdpsad Another lost lamb idjpajdoisandosajdoisajdo" Fucking bitch doesn't wanna fuck me

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dude i need to know how to fight Sayu, i want the true ending but she just be like: "dakdkadkasdpsad Another lost lamb idjpajdoisandosajdoisajdo" Fucking bitch doesn't wanna fuck me
Which girl is Sayu again? Also, random keystrokes is awkward speak for blushing and flirting.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
You have to progress through the story up to at the minimum when you've beaten Ideal. If that doesn't work, then wait until you've beaten Mauve.
Which girl is Sayu again? Also, random keystrokes is awkward speak for blushing and flirting.
She's the elf you find in the desert cave below Junk Town.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You have to progress through the story up to at the minimum when you've beaten Ideal. If that doesn't work, then wait until you've beaten Mauve.

She's the elf you find in the desert cave below Junk Town.
I remember her, I knew that name sounded familiar.

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
Yes, i was quite annoyed by that tbh, but i found my own way, i was kinda expecting sayu to be straight up available since i got the 7nth secret page before i got to the second fess fight

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
So, mild issue with the succubus house. When selecting the "non absorb" dialogue option for slime queen's unique end, it treats it as a "no I don't want the scene", and backs out. Any idea what I can do to watch the non absorb scene?
Went to look through the game files and remembered that the choice is empty in the event, meaning this version only has the absorb version programmed.

• Sad

Momorox

Apr 7, 2021
So I wanted to ask us there any link for Android download for the game. There must be 1 since Lust friend and Succubus Puttel had one. Pls post the link here if someone finds it. Thank you

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
I wanted to start a new BFRPG and found that Lust Grimm, Lust Friend and Succubus Puttel were all made by the same developer. If anyone has played at least 2 of these games, which do you think is the best? Lust Grimm seems to have multiple 5 star ratings but Lust Friend, despite being a sequel only has 1 2 star review.

P.S. Does anyone know where to download succubus puttel that's translated? it's not on this site.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I wanted to start a new BFRPG and found that Lust Grimm, Lust Friend and Succubus Puttel were all made by the same developer. If anyone has played at least 2 of these games, which do you think is the best? Lust Grimm seems to have multiple 5 star ratings but Lust Friend, despite being a sequel only has 1 2 star review.

P.S. Does anyone know where to download succubus puttel that's translated? it's not on this site.
I'd say start with Lust Grimm first for many reasons, one is the translation is the the best out of all of them in my opinion but also due to Lust Friend being a sequel to Lust Grimm and being the most solid in many regards. Succubus Puttel is also a good choice but if you're looking for H-scenes, know that they're MTL for now.

Whichever one you choose, you will likely enjoy them.

Hope this helps, if you need a more detailed explanation between each game, I'll be happy to help!

Till next time.

05/22/2023: It should be noted that that the scenes are now translated for Succubus Puttel since a while ago, just wanted to edit this in the event someone skipped over Puttel because the scenes were MTL when they read the post.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes