dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018

The 62studio's wiki is good. ;)
Yeah....... I've already looked at the page. Considering that some info of the game is missing along the fact that some of it is also wrong, I have some doubts. But ignoring my doubts, I've already tried it. It just doesn't work nor is it consistent if embrace actually works. I never have enough time to deplete her health before the thirteen turn time limit because of the combination of her moves doing so much damage and seemingly high crit.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Yeah....... I've already looked at the page. Considering that some info of the game is missing along the fact that some of it is also wrong, I have some doubts. But ignoring my doubts, I've already tried it. It just doesn't work nor is it consistent if embrace actually works. I never have enough time to deplete her health before the thirteen turn time limit because of the combination of her moves doing so much damage and seemingly high crit.
Do you get all the orb near the starting village, to the right ? It gives you buffs. Without it it's impossible.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Do you get all the orb near the starting village, to the right ? It gives you buffs. Without it it's impossible.
Yes I have shattered all of them. I even looked for the achievements that aren't listed in the wiki. And so far the battle is just unwinnable.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
What's your level and equipment, and what difficulty are you on?
My current set up is:
Lvl 50
The crystal ball
Grimm ring
Yellow ribbon
Regal robe
Vigor charm
My current playthrough is on sadistic difficulty.

My stats are as follows:
Hp 5712
Mp 900
Skill 261
Endurance 147
Dexterity 185
Spirit 141
Agility 275
Luck 232

Sep 1, 2018
My current set up is:
Lvl 50
The crystal ball
Grimm ring
Yellow ribbon
Regal robe
Vigor charm
My current playthrough is on sadistic difficulty.

My stats are as follows:
Hp 5712
Mp 900
Skill 261
Endurance 147
Dexterity 185
Spirit 141
Agility 275
Luck 232
Oh, that would explain it: Sadistic difficulty isn't really meant to be played on (I think the developer mentioned this at one point, but I can't find the quote right now). Unless you're willing to lower the difficulty, all I can suggest is to level up further. With more Vigor, you might be able to devote less time to healing and more to attacking.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Oh, that would explain it: Sadistic difficulty isn't really meant to be played on (I think the developer mentioned this at one point, but I can't find the quote right now). Unless you're willing to lower the difficulty, all I can suggest is to level up further. With more Vigor, you might be able to devote less time to healing and more to attacking.
What do they mean about "not meant to be played on?" Does that mean that it's designed to be unfair? If that's the case then I'll have to use those eggs that I've saved up on and hope I get lucky enough to get through that godforsaken time limit.

Sep 1, 2018
What do they mean about "not meant to be played on?" Does that mean that it's designed to be unfair? If that's the case then I'll have to use those eggs that I've saved up on and hope I get lucky enough to get through that godforsaken time limit.
I think the idea is that it's a difficulty where you're guaranteed to lose no matter how strong you are, as part of the femdom theme of the game.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I think the idea is that it's a difficulty where you're guaranteed to lose no matter how strong you are, as part of the femdom theme of the game.
I got so far into the game only for the final boss to be an effective soft lock? Talk about bad game design if you ask me, even if the theme is femdom. Do I actually have to max my level to stand a legitimate chance?

Sep 1, 2018
I got so far into the game only for the final boss to be an effective soft lock? Talk about bad game design if you ask me, even if the theme is femdom. Do I actually have to max my level to stand a legitimate chance?
Well, some other options would be to lower the difficulty or to activate Comfy Mode from the orb in Outset House.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Well, some other options would be to lower the difficulty or to activate Comfy Mode from the orb in Outset House.
I did it.......... I have beaten the rest of the game on sadistic difficultly. The second rotkappchen was as bad as the first, but without the time limit. Still needed sheer luck and some fragment farming, mostly ridiculous luck. But the true final boss is much better in comparison.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I love this game but I have gotten stumped after succing up the orc and going to the town of Lacrima. I don't know where to go next but am also trying to avoid spoilers since the plot(Non-succubus) is very interesting.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am at the second to last boss (I think)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with a dependancy of about 80. What is the best way to get it to a "Low amount"?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes