Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If you have any grimm potions, you can use them for the grimm spring. Each use will lower your dependency by fifteen.
Thank you and I do have several of each. Is there an easy way I can grind more Grimm Potions or at least Grimm Crystals?

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you and I do have several of each. Is there an easy way I can grind more Grimm Potions or at least Grimm Crystals?
You can go to the orc synthesis shop to craft the potions provided that you have the materials. You can also fight certain enemy types that drop the potions holding the lucky coin. Do be careful with that as the ones that drop them are very tough to beat. The one that I can recall dropping the grimm potions are the nurse succubus. I don't recommend fighting them unless you are absolutely sure that you can take them on, especially on sadistic difficulty. The third way to get them is the horse race, specifically the super course. This way is probably the easiest way of getting grimm potions if you're good at beating the course. It only cost you 500g per ticket. As for the grimm crystals, if I'm right the spirit and the succubus enemy types have a chance of dropping them. Be careful with the spirit though as they can possessing you, especially higher level variants. You can also buy them from a vendor, though it will cost you 5000g per crystal. I hope that this info is helpful. Oh and in case you want to get stronger, you can grind for stat boosters by fighting the succubi sisters. You don't need to worry about chance for them as you're guaranteed to get those booster everytime you win against them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You can go to the orc synthesis shop to craft the potions provided that you have the materials. You can also fight certain enemy types that drop the potions holding the lucky coin. Do be careful with that as the ones that drop them are very tough to beat. The one that I can recall dropping the grimm potions are the nurse succubus. I don't recommend fighting them unless you are absolutely sure that you can take them on, especially on sadistic difficulty. The third way to get them is the horse race, specifically the super course. This way is probably the easiest way of getting grimm potions if you're good at beating the course. It only cost you 500g per ticket. As for the grimm crystals, if I'm right the spirit and the succubus enemy types have a chance of dropping them. Be careful with the spirit though as they can possessing you, especially higher level variants. You can also buy them from a vendor, though it will cost you 5000g per crystal. I hope that this info is helpful. Oh and in case you want to get stronger, you can grind for stat boosters by fighting the succubi sisters. You don't need to worry about chance for them as you're guaranteed to get those booster everytime you win against them.
Thank you very much, this response goes above and beyond helpful enough for my playthrough. I am pretty sure I can overpower the succubus nurses as my level is about 83. I may try practicing more at the horse races is the nurses prove too difficult. Either way, these are all much better options than just letting the dependance hit 100 and having to grind my levels back up. (Yes, I am aware of "Easy mode" but that would be... Well, taking the easy way out).

Sep 1, 2018
on the remake of this game, LustGrimm Again. It will have at least 102 H-scene CGs, and be distributed in two stages:
  • Ver1 will have ~40 succubi, ~80 CGs, everything up to the last boss of the original game, and also a special area with the 3 Rs*
  • Ver2 will come out a few months later and include the remaining content.
There are also various changes from the original game, like succubi appearing in different areas and having different artists.

*: one of the special projects 62studio has been working on, this appears to be a collaboration with other games.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
on the remake of this game, LustGrimm Again. It will have at least 102 H-scene CGs, and be distributed in two stages:
  • Ver1 will have ~40 succubi, ~80 CGs, everything up to the last boss of the original game, and also a special area with the 3 Rs*
  • Ver2 will come out a few months later and include the remaining content.
There are also various changes from the original game, like succubi appearing in different areas and having different artists.

*: one of the special projects 62studio has been working on, this appears to be a collaboration with other games.
This is the most beautiful post I have ever seen on F95Zone. They already got it near perfect the first time so I cannot wait to see how they can improve upon this. More facesitting maybe?

Sep 1, 2018
This is the most beautiful post I have ever seen on F95Zone. They already got it near perfect the first time so I cannot wait to see how they can improve upon this. More facesitting maybe?
If I remember correctly, each enemy will have 1 H-scene that's focused on breasts. That doesn't rule out more facesitting, though.

• Love

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Finally bought Lust Grimm after thousands of years, and tried to venture into some loss scenes. Got an error popping up. Anyone see this before?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Insomnia Cove(?) with the optional cowgirl event. It also occurs during loss scenes. I tried switching locale to Japanese, and it only gave me question marks upon re-installing the game.
I'm afraid I don't know the answer to help you but I am sure someone on this thread will.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Finally bought Lust Grimm after thousands of years, and tried to venture into some loss scenes. Got an error popping up. Anyone see this before?
Most likely one of the files became corrupt or is missing. Before you do anything, check your BGS folder to see if it's in there, should have 3h at the end.

If it's missing then download the linked file and place it in the correct folder, then check if it's working.

Hope you have a good day and if you have any issues I'll do my best to help!

• Yay, new update!

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Most likely one of the files became corrupt or is missing. Before you do anything, check your BGS folder to see if it's in there, should have 3h at the end.

If it's missing then download the linked file and place it in the correct folder, then check if it's working.

Hope you have a good day and if you have any issues I'll do my best to help!
That download didn't help. I downloaded the redux version and it works. Sucks that I'm out $5 on something I could have downloaded for free, but I'm not horribly upset, either.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That download didn't help. I downloaded the redux version and it works. Sucks that I'm out $5 on something I could have downloaded for free, but I'm not horribly upset, either.
I am sorry to hear about that. I still think it was good to support 62Studio. As for fixing the issue, keep posting and I am sure someone can help you get set up.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Sorry I couldn't help however I hope you enjoy the game like I did, and if you run into any roadblocks, I'm sure the thread would be happy to help you.

May you have a good day!
I am sorry to hear about that. I still think it was good to support 62Studio. As for fixing the issue, keep posting and I am sure someone can help you get set up.
Oh, I wanted to play the game for a while now. Supporting the studio was always part of the plan. I just hope we get more of their works translated in the future.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh, I wanted to play the game for a while now. Supporting the studio was always part of the plan. I just hope we get more of their works translated in the future.
Same goes here, I want to play through all of their games. I finished Lust Grimm save for the final boss and collecting all of the achievements. The hardest part for me has been avoiding spoilers. (Which I suggest you to too to fully enjoy the games).

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
I probably know what the collab is with the other game in the mentioned 3Rs Section. One of them is probably Lilith from Lilith in Nightmare

• Red Heart

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Same goes here, I want to play through all of their games. I finished Lust Grimm save for the final boss and collecting all of the achievements. The hardest part for me has been avoiding spoilers. (Which I suggest you to too to fully enjoy the games).
The wikia has links to the other games and machine translations of those games on ulmf, but... machine translations.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I probably know what the collab is with the other game in the mentioned 3Rs Section. One of them is probably Lilith from Lilith in Nightmare
I just gave Lilith in Nightmare a try yesterday and it is absolutely worth playing!

The wikia has links to the other games and machine translations of those games on ulmf, but... machine translations.
Sadly the Wikia does miss a few things. Also, I hate machine translations more than the courier horses.

Reactions: NinjaNamedBob
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes