RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
This is one of my favorites of 62 Studio. I see that Succubus in Wonderland has a translation request, but there has yet to be a request for Succubus Puttel unless I missed it somehow. I'd request it myself but I'm not to confident I'd post it right.

On that note why has no request for a proper translation popped up for Lust Friend, this games sequel? 62 Studio's works would be amazing with proper translations I bet.

Sep 1, 2018
This is one of my favorites of 62 Studio. I see that Succubus in Wonderland has a translation request, but there has yet to be a request for Succubus Puttel unless I missed it somehow. I'd request it myself but I'm not to confident I'd post it right.

On that note why has no request for a proper translation popped up for Lust Friend, this games sequel? 62 Studio's works would be amazing with proper translations I bet.
Maybe it's because Lust Friend has a conversation system (you can talk to enemies mid-battle to befriend them), which would make it even more difficult to translate?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I played this before so I brought some saves.
I do recommend playing from the beginning because it's a great game.
Save 15: All CG galleries opened, but cannot leave the inn
Save 16: Normal+True ending save (not all CGs opened)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will you tell me how can I see the true end I used save 16 but nothing happened

Reactions: fuukaou

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
I have a question. I'm missing only one scene in the Succubus House. It's the one right to the left of the Succubus Trio Titfuck from the Daydream Tower trap. Anyone knows where that last scene can be found?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I have a question. I'm missing only one scene in the Succubus House. It's the one right to the left of the Succubus Trio Titfuck from the Daydream Tower trap. Anyone knows where that last scene can be found?
Did you get the scene from 100 of those loss points? The ones that go up every time you lose a fight?

Reactions: Edison Liu

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
Did you get the scene from 100 of those loss points? The ones that go up every time you lose a fight?
I'm going to assume you mean Dependance points? If there's a scene unlocked at 100 of those points, than no. I'm going to assume that's the only one I'm missing then.

Edit: That got me the last scene I was missing. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

RecalledDread

May 24, 2018
I'm having issues with a few games on here, including this one. The Audio folder is almost empty, so I can't even start (says Decision2 file is missing). I created a temporary file for it, and it also says graphics are missing.

A similar thing happens on other games too with these types of games. Anyone know what the issue might be? I've tried redownloading a few times now.

EDIT: I'm an idiot, I'd uninstalled the RTP files a while back, and forgot about it.

Last edited:

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
What am I supposed to do after defeating Manuve? The guide on wiki says to go to Red Riding Hood's house and fight Rotkäppchen but the door is closed for me and I'm stuck now.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
Where are all the special events, such as the one before the triple titfuck in the breeding pit? I can't seem to find that one and I have no idea where it could of been.

Grount

Apr 3, 2020
I'm trying to play the game, but every time I click Start it says that there's no Decision 3 Sound. Can anyone help me?

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
I'm trying to play the game, but every time I click Start it says that there's no Decision 3 Sound. Can anyone help me?
It is interesting, that you write here about different game, but whatever. Try to put an audio file with name, which is requested in error, it is Decision3.mp3, in a requested folder of your game. I also warn you, that you will hear the sound of chosen audio file instead of error next time, so choose wisely.

Sep 1, 2018
Probably should have mentioned this earlier, but the demo of the remake has come out: . It covers up to the first part of Mt. Munagoto and has a total of 3 succubi. Both Windows and Mac versions are available.

Reactions: ss6

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Does anybody have a reliable strategy for beating rotkappchen(first battle)? I keep being bombarded with two attacks every turn and can't beat her within the thirteen turn time limit.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes