Octagram

Jul 6, 2018
I don't even know how, but I actually found all the RRH Medals and unlocked all the scenes at the S.House

Captura de pantalla (68).png

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
I've been looking for the Sisters Trio unique end with no results so far. Is the picture file missing from the full game or is it simply a case of file misplacement In the sources we have atm?

Edit: I read that this game has a version 1.18.(?) Perhaps this includes the missing image files??? I don't currently have a means to check it out at this time. But it would be nice to finally see the missing image(s). XD

KuanDarius

Aug 10, 2017
This may seem a bit dumb but where exactly is the succubus I need to find for Aurin's side quest one Vega Highway because I can't seem to find her for the life of me.

Sep 1, 2018
This may seem a bit dumb but where exactly is the succubus I need to find for Aurin's side quest one Vega Highway because I can't seem to find her for the life of me.
There are three succubi that you need to find, distinguished from the others by lacking the numbers above their heads. There's one in Vega Highway and two in Junk Town.

KuanDarius

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah I realized the problem is that the one on Vega Highway appears in the original game but not in the Redux version which I was playing. Once I swaped saves I found her no problem.

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
How to I use the warp circles? I somehow activated the first one, but now it just says "it's a circle." Also, how to I get rid of the vines after beating alraune?

Sep 1, 2018
For anyone interested, Lust Friend (the sequel to this game) has been released.

How to I use the warp circles? I somehow activated the first one, but now it just says "it's a circle." Also, how to I get rid of the vines after beating alraune?
For the inactive ones, you use a Magic Stick on them (which you get from treasure chests or synthesis). For the active ones, just step on them and they teleport you.

The vines require you to advance in the game quite a bit, see this guide for more details:

Reactions: Icyninja

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
Hello, a question, does anyone have the expansion / DLC "Cow Girl Ending"?
Cow Girl Ending is an independant mini game showing a possible scenario that would occur after Magrut was defeated by her. As of yet it does seem to have any translation. Hope it gets a proper translation along with Lust Friend. I want to try it but I don't want to buy it as is. ^^;;

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
Im at Junk town, doing the cloud thing, but I cant find them all. I checked every building, but I just cant find some, as the crystal doesn't break

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
I am stuck in Harmonia. I've completed insomnia cavern. I've been to the ??? house, been to the repair house (it is locked), and the ship to the right is inaccessible. What am I supposed to do?

Sep 1, 2018
I am stuck in Harmonia. I've completed insomnia cavern. I've been to the ??? house, been to the repair house (it is locked), and the ship to the right is inaccessible. What am I supposed to do?
You need to go to Hades Coast and open a chest that's surrounded by bushes, to see a cutscene with Emilyn that gives you the Lust Spark skill. For some reason, this is also a requirement for the house to be unlocked.

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 228850

Overview:
When the protagonist woke up, he is in a strange space. He soon found that busty succubi inhabit all around this world. Will he able to get back to his original world, throughout pleasing attacks by succubi...​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-20
Release Date: 2019-01-16
Developer: 62studio
Translator: =Together=
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

View attachment 228847 View attachment 228848 View attachment 228849 View attachment 228869

I cant get the scene IN the lost woods[Animal Forest] where when you enter the House......you will be raped by the 3 succubus sisters..how do i do that?i already have both normal and true ending

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes