Evoo190

Oct 28, 2021
A good update, but unfortunately the content is very little for all this time that we have been waiting for

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Decent beginning so far, would need a lot more content/progression however. But do like the concept. The face of the male protag however, to me, is a turn off (he looks very sickly). Can ignore some of that depending on angles/content but man does the kid need a better diet and some cosmetic surgery.

Feb 20, 2024
Hello everyone. First of all, I wanted to make a few clarifications. Firstly, the game is NOT NTR and will not have NTR scenes in the future. I want to clarify that Dr. Barbara is not exclusively part of the Hero's Harem, despite some confusion around her scenes. The game needs a character like the doctor who has experience in different sexual areas. The boy who appears next to her in some scenes is none other than the doctor's son. She has his own story in the comic book Barbara's Life (available to Black Gold and Legeds members), where she explains in detail how she came to have this kind of sinful but exciting relationship with his son.
I'm sorry if it wasn't clear from the start what Barbara's personality and sexual proclivities are. I will try to avoid such confusion in the future.
Here is the first page of Barbara's Life Comic.

Why did you put that doctor event in a game where she is fucking another boy almost exactly like the MC. This should be a harem game so the MC should get ALL THE WOMEN FOR HIMSELF. I in no way want to see a harem game with other people having sex. And especially not one where the situation is like it's MC but made to be fucked with so it feels like just NTR.

The doctor doesn't have to be LI, but don't goddamn show her sex in a game. WHICH SHOULD BE A HAREM GAME!

Read that, and you'll know what harem players are looking for in a harem game and what NOT TO PUT IN THERE. Harem rules

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Why did you put that doctor event in a game where she is fucking another boy almost exactly like the MC. This should be a harem game so the MC should get ALL THE WOMEN FOR HIMSELF. I in no way want to see a harem game with other people having sex. And especially not one where the situation is like it's MC but made to be fucked with so it feels like just NTR.

The doctor doesn't have to be LI, but don't goddamn show her sex in a game. WHICH SHOULD BE A HAREM GAME!

Read that, and you'll know what harem players are looking for in a harem game and what NOT TO PUT IN THERE. Harem rules
They made my harem game into haram!

block_andy

Mar 18, 2024
What I mean is that he accidentally has sex with the mother, or the son's penis accidentally slips into the mother's pussy. I think some drama before sex would be better
There will not be vaginal with mom character soon. Dev goes on very very slow pace. The game exists more than an year already, but even no bj scene with mom yet, also only one girl except of mom has lewd content with MC, so suppose that content you want will be one year later )

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I hope you continue the story of the mother Also, please, sex with the mother should not come easily. I hope that the mother refuses to have sex with her son and then they have sex by mistake, or the mother agrees to put the tip of her son’s penis and then accidentally slips it and a penis enters. Her whole son is inside her. I hope you understand what I mean
Wow, you just created one of the most clichéd and worst development in a mom-son avn game you could.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wow, you just created one of the most clichéd and worst development in a mom-son avn game you could.
I hate the 'oh he's actually 18, just short and retarded,' trope where the dev doesn't commit to the bit of the mc being mentally inept. It just makes me feel really dumb playing these games, similar to female protagonist games, where you have to fail at logic to win new scenes. Honestly though, how many times do we need to see a 'help I don't know what a boner is,' or 'I can't do it on my own *cries*,' or the far better genius logic 'it's not real sex if it's in the butt,' where the mc then proceeds to go in hot without any lube, because that totally wouldn't wake a corpse back to life (especially with the comically large dongs they are packing).

Aug 27, 2019
Too much character design dissonance; the female characters are beautiful, but the male looks like an anorexic proto vampire who was bitten by a radioactive naked mole rat. I think he should be named Renfrew...heavy emphasis on the ...EEEEEWWWWW!

Reactions: petereater
Aug 27, 2019
I hate the 'oh he's actually 18, just short and retarded,' trope where the dev doesn't commit to the bit of the mc being mentally inept. It just makes me feel really dumb playing these games, similar to female protagonist games, where you have to fail at logic to win new scenes. Honestly though, how many times do we need to see a 'help I don't know what a boner is,' or 'I can't do it on my own *cries*,' or the far better genius logic 'it's not real sex if it's in the butt,' where the mc then proceeds to go in hot without any lube, because that totally wouldn't wake a corpse back to life (especially with the comically large dongs they are packing).
You're so right! Ambush butt sex without any preparation or lubrication is straight up abuse and just sneaky form of rape. It needs it's own Fetish Tag here. I suggest "Painal."
I don't understand men who get all excited about sticking their weiners in a working poopchute, but then refuse to wash off their fudgesticks in a toilet. Why break the theme, fellas?
When you guys go to a fine restuarant, do you peruse the menu, get excited, and then run out the service door and chow down in the dumpster? All the carefully prepared delicacies are presented artfully in the front for your dining and dunking delight! Get it right!

block_andy

Mar 18, 2024
Too much character design dissonance; the female characters are beautiful, but the male looks like an anorexic proto vampire who was bitten by a radioactive naked mole rat. I think he should be named Renfrew...heavy emphasis on the ...EEEEEWWWWW!
He'll evolve and become stronger by time. So, that's one of points of game.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes