sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The start of the game is great.
Every female character is to my taste. Story design also gives a lot of room for future creation.
Please don't give up halfway.
In my experience, this game would be a very great work if not to give up halfway. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lust0ne
Aug 14, 2022
Mothe or Sister ? The Cryptic text always says:
-> Roommate = Sis
-> Landlord = Mom
So, it's sister for my playthrough unless something that contradicts this is mentioned. But some behaviour made me think its the mom so huh ?. Pretty neat game with bunch of hot girls.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
11111.JPG
Male domination?with that MC? wait i have a couple of things i wanna let out:
kid looks like he came from a make-a-wish foundation.
what's he gonna dominate? hopefully his leukemia.

the mc looked like he just woke up from a morgue with that dead ass look and the dark skin around his eyes.
speaking of cringe, the intro of the game was cringe, models looks ok, renders could use some work. Story is not something to take seriously. Looks like its not the devs first game too, I didn't see much improvement from the 1st game, based on renders atleast.

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 2481508

the mc looked like he just woke up from a morgue with that dead ass look and the dark skin around his eyes.
speaking of cringe, the intro of the game was cringe, models looks ok, renders could use some work. Story is not something to take seriously. Looks like its not the devs first game too, I didn't see much improvement from the 1st game, based on renders atleast.
jesus :LUL::LUL::LUL:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2481508

MC's domination...he has a tantrum, and holds his breath. :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes