Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The hero suffers from a strange medical case, he generates excessive amounts of sex hormones, but unfortunately, it's difficult for him to get aroused like a typical boy. The doctor and the nurse seem strangely interested in this medical anomaly, so they offer him a strange treatment to stimulate his sexual desire.

His housemate, the most important person in his life, offers to help him through this difficult time but makes it clear to him that she will never cross the forbidden line.
Wow, what an original story - never played anything even remotely close to that.

Good luck with the game (you will need it).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Macgamer and Griev

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Story should be like this Mc is Retarded and sick - Cant Grow anymore stay as stupid kid = no girlfriends -But Discovers he has Perfect Milf Mom to Fuck + Sisters :KEK: (y)

Reactions: Alphamale2467

muiejidani123

Feb 14, 2023
weirdos like me, because they are rare, rarer still when you get to relive memories of playing doctor on the elementary school playground during recess. Though 8yo is a bit of an exaggeration, he looks 12 to me that hasn't ate in a month.
Right.. well you're the guy that was fantasising about raping and killing women in that other thread. So that tells me all I need to know.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Looks decent enough at a glance that I might give this a shot, but first complaint would be that no one gets hyped to play a MC that looks like a malnourished crack addict. Just let the MC look like a normal human.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So how far along is the game? besides the likely easy medical team, is there any other significant action?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Not a bad game to play with a bit of mystery thrown in. The landlady/mom is quite a nice render, nicely proportioned indeed.

The only negative is that MC, his looks are woeful, to the extent that I wonder if he was face slammed a few times against a wall somewhere, and his height needs work as he does need a few more inches there.

Apart from that, I look forward to the next release.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes