antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2578578

Overview:
The hero suffers from a strange medical case, he generates excessive amounts of sex hormones, but unfortunately, it's difficult for him to get aroused like a typical boy. The doctor and the nurse seem strangely interested in this medical anomaly, so they offer him a strange treatment to stimulate his sexual desire.

His housemate, the most important person in his life, offers to help him through this difficult time but makes it clear to him that she will never cross the forbidden line. Fortunately for the hero, he finds a guide who will show him, step by step, how to fulfill all his fantasies and forbidden desires.

How far do you want to take a relationship? Will you choose the path of domination or love fantasies? How big would you like your harem to be? The choice will be yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-02
Release Date: 2023-05-07
Developer: Lust Sakura Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Android: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 2327062 View attachment 2327064 View attachment 2327078 View attachment 2327079 View attachment 2327080 View attachment 2327082 View attachment 2327084 View attachment 2327086 View attachment 2475481 View attachment 2670354 View attachment 2670355
I already read here a comment on a game about a couple who knew each other since childhood, with no blood ties, whom Dev called "social incest".
2 years later I still haven't been able to figure out what "social incest" is.
In this game tagged "incest" I see a "roommate".
Is it a new type of incest that only exists in the minds of some Dev's?

• Haha
Reactions: fillup1209

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
I already read here a comment on a game about a couple who knew each other since childhood, with no blood ties, whom Dev called "social incest".
2 years later I still haven't been able to figure out what "social incest" is.
In this game tagged "incest" I see a "roommate".
Is it a new type of incest that only exists in the minds of some Dev's?
Lol, are you new here?

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes