AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Lol from the cover I thought MC was a girl, I was lust-ing on him for a second until the main page loaded.
Anyway looks like a good game.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
great update! I'm starting to really love this game. super hot mom character and super evil son who isn't above drugging and manipulating her. looking forward for the next updates! personally hoping for more Male Domination and even BDSM content.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I would like to see some fetishes like urination or fisting...probably won't be the case. But the idea would be really hot....I like the game and the models are really awesome

Reactions: darlic

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
great update! I'm starting to really love this game. super hot mom character and super evil son who isn't above drugging and manipulating her. looking forward for the next updates! personally hoping for more Male Domination and even BDSM content.
Is this the only path in the story? Or can you choose a non-rapey romance with the mom??

Aug 27, 2019
MC is so creepy
MC looks like a prepubescent anorexic subjected (due to an all too common tragic medical records error) to a highly dangerous unapproved course of a wildly experimental military grade last chance chemotherapy. He looks more pre-terminal than pre-teen. His obvious condition would have vampires lined up to donate blood for him. Is he a boy or a ghoul?

Last edited:

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
How much time does it take to render an image? I'm asking because I want a bizarre/fetish pic with MC and housemate/mom. I like the game but I like the harder stuff. Very few build this into their games. I've only seen this in the game "The Twist" so far, but the graphics and resolution aren't particularly good or the focus has been placed elsewhere. There should be a page where players wish for a specific scene or image and just have to pay for it via PayPal, then nobody can be cheated on for the purpose of payment if it is not delivered. Maybe the dev is open to something like that:unsure:.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
How much time does it take to render an image? I'm asking because I want a bizarre/fetish pic with MC and housemate/mom. I like the game but I like the harder stuff. Very few build this into their games. I've only seen this in the game "The Twist" so far, but the graphics and resolution aren't particularly good or the focus has been placed elsewhere. There should be a page where players wish for a specific scene or image and just have to pay for it via PayPal, then nobody can be cheated on for the purpose of payment if it is not delivered. Maybe the dev is open to something like that:unsure:.
Rendering time depends on a wide variety of factors. System specs, VGU, Ram, What and how much is in your scene (Texture sizes, number of vertices in the model, whether the things like hair are strand based or not, lighting ect). So there's definitely no one size fits all answer to how long it takes. Honestly sometimes it seems that complexity of models and figures increases faster than the hardware's ability to use it lol.

My system is very robust (Dual RTX 4090's, X570 Motherboard and 128gb RAM) so simple scenes with 2-3 gen8 figures, a few dozen props and a simple environment usually finish in less than 10 minutes tops, on the other hand BIG scenes can take up to a full day to render far enough to be satisfactory, and with truly complex scenes I'm still forced to render components separately and combine them later in post work.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
poor mc. he is ugly, short and stupid. Sigrid offers her everything, including as much sex as she can stand, she doesn't say it explicitly but she makes it clear, a new house where her mother always dreamed of living with a much better job than the one she has; and he offers to publish his books. And he goes to the doctor for the nurse and to make it easier for him to be with his mother. What has been said, the poor have no waste

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes