Aug 14, 2022
Fortunately, I haven't paid a cent for that dev yet. And I won't in the future, but I won't play the game again unless it's changed, as this was supposed to be a HAREM game, but you can never have harem and NTR in the same game. It usually pisses off both sides and the shit just stays in the dev's hands. Harem players don't watch if the game other fucks women.
Yeah the scene is technically not ntr but im not dumb either its obvious for what they were created. I tolerated the previous stuff but not this. For a fuck fest game this would still be in the grey zone but not for a harem I will agree on that with you bro.

Imagine be me being happy see its being updated and encountering this :LUL:
I will wait for like 1-2 updates. Seems I was wrong, the previous update was also corruption and not love. So if in the next update this fuckery is not removed/resolved I will just look for something else.

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
Yeah the scene is technically not ntr but im not dumb either its obvious for what they were created. I tolerated the previous stuff but not this. For a fuck fest game this would still be in the grey zone but not for a harem I will agree on that with you bro.

I will wait for like 1-2 updates. Seems I was wrong, the previous update was also corruption and not love. So if in the next update this fuckery is not removed/resolved I will just look for something else.
As I said there earlier. I played the harem game and I assume that bitch is LI, but that scene ruined everything and in my eyes that's NTR at that point even though it doesn't fully meet the definition. On the other hand, when I saw her as LI, a direct quote from the tag. "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." I.e. NTR.

Shit happened and the game has already been deleted from the computer. I'm unlikely to return to this unless there is mention of a fix. That harem tag can be safely removed from that list.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustGuide-0.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023

Well, its either one of two things A patron asked for the scene or is one of those devs that don't like having sex scenes for a single male character (because boring I guess?) but still want to draw people in with the harem tag.

Aug 14, 2022
Well, its either one of two things A patron asked for the scene or is one of those devs that don't like having sex scenes for a single male character (because boring I guess?) but still want to draw people in with the harem tag.
definitely the latter bro. Like I said, book-guy with his own milf, TV scenes which are the same doctor model (but totally not the same person :LUL:) having sex with other dudes and now doctor is having actual sex with them. Im sure its not the main focus but like I said if this continues im done. :WeSmart:

Boobsrock1234

Sep 12, 2023
seems like a good game, i strongly dislike how the eyes and the lighting with the eyes are, the surrounding light, how the area around the eyes are.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
was confused about some previous comments, saying it is not?
dont pay much attention to various comments "discussing"/demanding various kinks all around.
check dev posts (if he is active here), tags,and planned tags for reliable info.

Reactions: Golzd81

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
dont pay much attention to various comments "discussing"/demanding various kinks all around.
check dev posts (if he is active here), tags,and planned tags for reliable info.
ok the tags look ok, will try it out.

Reactions: Abhai

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
So played it
I have been talking to the dev

Hopefully that brings a bit of clarity.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes