cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So wait, I'm confused. I haven't played the newest update yet, but are people saying that if a female character, who has no romantic interest in the MC, has sex with someone who's not the MC, is the same as NTR? Am I reading the discourse right?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustGuide-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Satisfaction 3D Games

Satisfaction Games
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Hello everyone. First of all, I wanted to make a few clarifications. Firstly, the game is NOT NTR and will not have NTR scenes in the future. I want to clarify that Dr. Barbara is not exclusively part of the Hero's Harem, despite some confusion around her scenes. The game needs a character like the doctor who has experience in different sexual areas. The boy who appears next to her in some scenes is none other than the doctor's son. She has his own story in the comic book Barbara's Life (available to Black Gold and Legeds members), where she explains in detail how she came to have this kind of sinful but exciting relationship with his son.
I'm sorry if it wasn't clear from the start what Barbara's personality and sexual proclivities are. I will try to avoid such confusion in the future.
Here is the first page of Barbara's Life Comic.
1.png

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Hello everyone. First of all, I wanted to make a few clarifications. Firstly, the game is NOT NTR and will not have NTR scenes in the future. I want to clarify that Dr. Barbara is not exclusively part of the Hero's Harem, despite some confusion around her scenes. The game needs a character like the doctor who has experience in different sexual areas. The boy who appears next to her in some scenes is none other than the doctor's son. She has his own story in the comic book Barbara's Life (available to Black Gold and Legeds members), where she explains in detail how she came to have this kind of sinful but exciting relationship with his son.
I'm sorry if it wasn't clear from the start what Barbara's personality and sexual proclivities are. I will try to avoid such confusion in the future.
View attachment 3155157
yeah sorry. it needs the tag. best of luck going forward dev. I think your player pool got a lot smaller after what you pulled here.

FIRMA-TROLL.png

Pyronite332

Mar 2, 2022
I thought there would be little content because of the file size, but I was surprised that there was a decent amount of content. Another point to comment is that I didn't feel that the doctor's last scene was ntr (even when I'm someone who hates that to death). Regarding the characters, I like them a lot, it's easily in my top 10 incest, maybe the dev should improve the animation and it would be perfect.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
View attachment 3155157
Hello dev
I'm not played the game I've readed some comments just wanted to share my thoughts about this.

Players don't watch or avoid sex scene with other than mc in a TRUE HAREM GAME.

The game needs character I understand.
There are so many options to include the characters without offend peoples.

In my opinion I think you don't understand the members thoughts or you want both in the game.
Then it's true it's really messed up.

I can understand it's your game u want to create your own style. Keep in mind there or more people try this game

Please mention before this type of problems so people won't ask or comment same questions All the time.

I Wish You Good Luck To Your Project

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Max Grey A simple advice from a simple gamer who doesn't kink shame anyone. Do what you have to do to make the game as per what you desire, if you believe some kinks add to the plot, be brave and add it. You cannot appease every tom dick and harry out there, some are bound to be "offended". Whatever you do, don't make a game based on populist demands, all you'll end up with is a Frankenstein's monster that no one loves. Get your plot right and people, regardless of the hate they have will come to love the game, for what it is. If you believe your language is poor or your direction is lacking, get help from relevant people to help you get better. Enjoy what you make to the fullest. All the best my friend, awaiting your next releases in future.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Looks quite nice and game size is quite optimal if we consider how much content is made. Good job, but still some moans would be good (y);):D

Reactions: Chuy1

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I just played through it and paid attention to how it was written. While seemingly unnecessary for the plot, it did not in any way give off any sort of NTR vibe to me.

It's a bit of an annoying game to play, constantly clicking to advance when the frame doesn't even change but its no deal breaker, just needs a bit tidying up or throw in more renders ;)

May 13, 2018
Why dislike it? No one is forcing you to play, or even comment, in a threrad on a game that doesn't meet your criteria. You are not the gatekeeper of what's released here or anywhere.

Just MOVE ON if something doesn't match your interestes. SImple concept, no idea why so many people seem to not understand this.
In fairness, this one's a trap for anyone who likes the other fetishes but doesn't like shota. But unless you remember all the damn games on here, when the new ones pop up with your chosen fetishes, you dig in a little to see if a particular title you haven't played is worthwhile. Which is what happens to me, and I'm sure others, every time this game comes up with a new version.

I don't go out of my way to dislike games (unless, in the case of one dev, he's really earned it), but why this thing isn't correctly tagged remains a mystery, and one I can understand why people who don't like shota would be pissed about after a few needless rechecks of a game they'd just as soon skip if it were correctly tagged.

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Okay, i can somewhat get the dev's explanation of why Dr. Barbara is not exclusively part of the Hero's Harem, and has a separate story of her own (with the same ideas and kinks as this one), but for players that have never heard of the separate story and have only played this, it feels like it is not a harem or a game in which they would be interested in, seeing other people apart from the mc in a sex scene. It is not ntr but for players it "feels" like it.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes