holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The dev said there is no ntr in the game? why has this got the tag? View attachment 3027363
The tag isnt there, but the game didnt make it clear that the doctor wouldnt be a LI, or if it is then showing her getting fucked is.... Well.
tag was removed, but from the kind of content the dev is pumping out lately it is only a matter of time before ntr or sharing is introduced, dev just has to show us what other stupid NPCs are getting up to so he is clearly interested in that content.
I knew when I saw the MC looking like such a doofus that this would probably be that kind of game, should have trusted my gut.

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
The tag isnt there, but the game didnt make it clear that the doctor wouldnt be a LI, or if it is then showing her getting fucked is.... Well.
tag was removed, but from the kind of content the dev is pumping out lately it is only a matter of time before ntr or sharing is introduced, dev just has to show us what other stupid NPCs are getting up to so he is clearly interested in that content.
I knew when I saw the MC looking like such a doofus that this would probably be that kind of game, should have trusted my gut.
Yeah the more it think about it, that scene does not belong in a harem game wheather she is a li or not, i mean what is the purpose of that scene?

Last edited:

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
So played it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have been talking to the dev

Hopefully that brings a bit of clarity.
I'm confused. People are saying this ISN'T a harem game, but here the dev says it will be and it has the harem tag. Which is it?

• Angry
Reactions: Sokeri

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
You like small cocks, and feet apparently from your posting history.... sheesh we get it already. Now please quit complaining. :)
yo, you really went through my post history to come up with the fact I like feet and I don't like unrealistically huge cocks?

I'm confused, was you trying to insult me or embarrass me or something?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
yo, you really went through my post history to come up with the fact I like feet and I don't like unrealistically huge cocks?

I'm confused, was you trying to insult me or embarrass me or something?
Thin skin much? I don't need to go through your history as I've got a little thing called a memory and recall seeing at least a half dozen posts from you begging for more feet! in games.

If you're too immature to know that a smile after a comment indicates a lighthearted joke then maybe you're not only too sensitive but also that you're probably too childlike to be here to begin with. Either chill or grow up kid.

Reactions: Moolin

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
Thin skin much? I don't need to go through your history as I've got a little thing called a memory and recall seeing at least a half dozen posts from you begging for more feet! in games.

If you're too immature to know that a smile after a comment indicates a lighthearted joke then maybe you're not only too sensitive but also that you're probably too childlike to be here to begin with. Either chill or grow up kid.
so you remember me from at least half a dozen different posts begging for feet? I must of really stuck out to you and kept up that much real estate inside your head that you can recall 6+ instances of me begging for feet and you say I have thin skin?

calling someone a kid on a forum because you think you've hurt their feelings is ridiculous it's actually laughable that you think you've hurt my feelings.

do you actually think that buy putting a smiley face on the end of a sentence gives it context?
If you do I would like to know where you learnt this from because I would like to read that book, maybe it may help me grow up and become a more learned individual. :KappaPride:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So played it
I have been talking to the dev

Hopefully that brings a bit of clarity.
Thanks for your time and posting this. I guess this is warning for more "non-NTR" scene but are NTR scenes lol. Well was a good game until this update.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes