JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
A dance! and thats it for this update? No nudity even? What gives? It was July for the last update.
Yeah, that was my thought, too. I came here to see if there's something else. Maybe you have to restart to see the new content, or the new content only exists on a specific path, or ... ?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That was simple but fun, nothing unusual but funny and not pretending to be some art or great story.

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
Not good. I lost interest in this game as soon as the doctor's sex scene with the other boy came up. Why did it have to be shown? Even though in that different paths it doesn't show it, but that situation is completely unavoidable. A completely unnecessary scene that adds nothing necessary to the game. BUT drives players away. Now would be a good time to ask the dev if he is now happy to chase players away from his game. I lost interest because I thought the doctor was a possible LI and now I can't get that shitty picture of the doctor with another kid out of my mind. So the game is ruined.

EDIT: At that point as I myself considered the doctor LI that scene is already NTR and the image cannot be taken out of the mind. So the game can't be saved except by changing that scene and removing the whole fucking other guy from the game.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2022
Not good. I lost interest in this game as soon as the doctor's sex scene with the other boy came up. Why did it have to be shown? Even though in that different paths it doesn't show it, but that situation is completely unavoidable. A completely unnecessary scene that adds nothing necessary to the game. BUT drives players away. Now would be a good time to ask the dev if he is now happy to chase players away from his game. I lost interest because I thought the doctor was a possible LI and now I can't get that shitty picture of the doctor with another kid out of my mind. So the game is ruined.

EDIT: At that point as I myself considered the doctor LI that scene is already NTR and the image cannot be taken out of the mind. So the game can't be saved except by changing that scene and removing the whole fucking other guy from the game.
Yeah you right just saw it for my self. It was already weird with the other dude from the book having sex scenes but then we had the same chick who looks the same as the doctor who fucked other dudes on the TV. I thought its nothing to be serious about but guess these were red flags. Now we have this and I must say Im really disappointed. Im not sure how to excuse this scenes since the paths are over the place.

I stayed on the "romance" path but also tried the "dominant" path which are mostly the same with some sex scenes being different. After that it branches out into what I would say "Love" or "corruption". Last update was "love" if I recall correctly but it was very short but we didnt saw the sex scene with the doctor, but we do see it now. Also this update has a ton more content on this branch + the doctor ntr scene so its easy to say whats the real focus of this game will be from now on.

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
Yeah you right just saw it for my self. It was already weird with the other dude from the book having sex scenes but then we had the same chick who looks the same as the doctor who fucked other dudes on the TV. I thought its nothing to be serious about but guess these were red flags. Now we have this and I must say Im really disappointed. Im not sure how to excuse this scenes since the paths are over the place.

I stayed on the "romance" path but also tried the "dominant" path which are mostly the same with some sex scenes being different. After that it branches out into what I would say "Love" or "corruption". Last update was "love" if I recall correctly but it was very short but we didnt saw the sex scene with the doctor, but we do see it now. Also this update has a ton more content on this branch + the doctor ntr scene so its easy to say whats the real focus of this game will be from now on.
Fortunately, I haven't paid a cent for that dev yet. And I won't in the future, but I won't play the game again unless it's changed, as this was supposed to be a HAREM game, but you can never have harem and NTR in the same game. It usually pisses off both sides and the shit just stays in the dev's hands. Harem players don't watch if other men in the game are banging women.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes