Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
thanks a million, but that brings up other questions. how do i get her at half power and how do i change the number of cards in deck? and low hit cards? its also good to know there are unlock cards. i will try to figure it out but it would be great if you explain further. thanks again.
You have to experiment with attack card decks. You can practice with Mirana. Most times you don't want any more than six cards in your deck, and you have to play them in a specific order. UPGRADE the cards that work well for you, especially those that DRAW a card when they are played. Increase your stamina with clothing. With the Dom Widow, you have to try to beat her before she puts you in bondage and you have have two chances to do this because her first move is usually STRENGTH, which doesn't deal any damage at that point.

As long as you have cards to play and stamina you can beat her before she gets a chance to hurt you. So make sure your attack cards also DRAW cards and you have STAMINA POTION ready to go so you have the strength to play them. Good luck.

Reactions: bogeyparr

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
"Game is extremally easy to cheese. Just 4 cards are needed in your deck. Have 2 upgraded Boob Strikes, 1 upgraded Harness and 1 upgraded Body Slam. Harness raises your defence and Body Slam deals damage equal to your defence. Both, upgraded, cost 0 energy, so it's basically a free damage and defence. If they go out of your hand, use Boob Strike to bring them back.
Wear free outfits from Patreon rewards (Sweepers set mixed with some Prince and Knight items for male) to have plenty of energy and defeat every opponent in 1-3 turns without bothering for getting too much damage. You can have some mega potions to feel extra safe. If you don't have access to Patreon rewards or find them too weak, cheese the cup game with Rascal. Bet 10k, save the game, see where the ball is, load and pick the correct answer. Easy money."

Fact. But part of the fun is experimenting with different attack cards and clothing configurations. The more you practice the bigger the monsters get until only the block and body slam combination is effective AND you can only wear Stamina enhancing clothes. When you have three Harpies all at 1000+ points you can't do anything but block and body slam. I really think we have to be able to Level Up if the monsters are leveling up. Otherwise most of the cards and clothes are worthless.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think the monsters should really level at all honestly. It sounds nice on paper, but unless they have a cap it ends up being like this. The main issue is that it makes fights take longer since they just get more life. Aside from the enemies that keep gaining attack power of course.
You have to experiment with attack card decks. You can practice with Mirana. Most times you don't want any more than six cards in your deck, and you have to play them in a specific order. UPGRADE the cards that work well for you, especially those that DRAW a card when they are played. Increase your stamina with clothing. With the Dom Widow, you have to try to beat her before she puts you in bondage and you have have two chances to do this because her first move is usually STRENGTH, which doesn't deal any damage at that point.

As long as you have cards to play and stamina you can beat her before she gets a chance to hurt you. So make sure your attack cards also DRAW cards and you have STAMINA POTION ready to go so you have the strength to play them. Good luck.
The stamina potion is something to always keep in mind.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017

thanks again

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
99% of all content is available for free. Patrons can get all the content much faster, get functions to help in the game and get new clothes. Detailed description in tiers
Saves will be for everyone in the next version, dude:ROFLMAO: You better forget about it
Patron subscription not allowed in my country KSA

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Am I the only one who notices that everything is totally fluid and I'm in the middle of the game? also in the fights partly hardly playable .

Reactions: hyfka

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i like it but it boring. real futa don't get rape when you lose. they just put you in a kart and after that they throw u out and that it. they need a sex battle. like when pick up blowjob card. you give them blowjob or they give u a blowjob

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The Female ork is broken. in this version

While loading <'Image' u'/images/SexTypes/female/handjob_dom/orc_female_for_female/0.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/SexTypes/female/handjob_dom/orc_female_for_female/0.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "images/SexTypes/female/sex_enemy_for_female.rpyc", line 4325, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 733, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 733, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 706, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/SexTypes/female/handjob_dom/orc_female_for_female/0.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
LustHunter 0.5.9
Fri Aug 5 22:32:03 2022

Reactions: hyfka

klang

Aug 15, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5156, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib2'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "script.rpyc", line 5147, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
File "script.rpyc", line 5147, in script
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Volumes/home/js download transfer/renpy/renpy-8.0.1-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 5156, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib2'

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
LustHunter 0.5.9
Sat Aug 6 13:22:01 2022

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Game seems to lag/stutter a lot.

Also, Female Orc throws an error. If you keep playing and lose, the quest will still count as complete.

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
i like it but it boring. real futa don't get rape when you lose. they just put you in a kart and after that they throw u out and that it. they need a sex battle. like when pick up blowjob card. you give them blowjob or they give u a blowjob
I agree with this statement. The developer is working hard and constantly improving the game but seems to be focusing on the capture/jail aspect of the game--and I respect that he has his vision of what the game is--but personally I think the game would be MUCH stronger if he put that time and energy into what you said here--the fight animations. Even just having the cumshots happen as a result of the sex act "outcome" you choose before the fight would be a big improvement. Right now all the cumshots are the same regardless of the sex act. Little details in the game play and fight play are what I would like to see improve. I am sure he will get there.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Little details in the game play and fight play are what I would like to see improve. I am sure he will get there.
About improvements, it would be nice if characters were integrated into the scenery instead of being just placed over it.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes