rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
It’s not interesting, people need offline unlocking, for any occasion, for example, a Microsoft failure recently forced everyone to work with their hands. And if you are in the middle of nowhere where there is no Internet, this is impossible~
This is not 100% true , if you live in the middle of nowhere you can use star link so even in the middle of nowhere you can get internet. (you can even use star link in no phone areas (if your lucky) and it wasn't affected by Microsoft. But that's life little fact. I myself lost lot of my faith in the game too but that's a different story.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
Nov 18, 2023
This is not 100% true , if you live in the middle of nowhere you can use star link so even in the middle of nowhere you can get internet. (you can even use star link in no phone areas (if your lucky) and it wasn't affected by Microsoft. But that's life little fact. I myself lost lot of my faith in the game too but that's a different story.

I understand that you want to get subscriptions in this way, I have nothing against it, I support it. (Starlink and so on only work in Europe) by the way, it is turned off by a GPS signal, the protection is zero.
Let's say I live in North Korea :) and to connect to the patreon ahaha...That's why I see the idea of a pass with costumes, like a gacha game
(a person can subscribe to the author’s Patreon, but cannot on another device for some reason, I’m writing about this)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes