steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I'm in front of the door and have to put the stones in the right order. But I don't know which ones? Can someone help me

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The access to the mantis map is still impossible (Bug)
Two updates without solving the problem.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
The access to the mantis map is still impossible (Bug)
Two updates without solving the problem.
Go back to the village and then return to the mantis area this should fix the problem.

The hot fix only works if you return to the village which up-dates the map.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Go back to the village and then return to the mantis area this should fix the problem.

The hot fix only works if you return to the village which up-dates the map.
tHank you. I've tried, but without success.
I've even restarted a new game to be sure.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
While we wait for the next up-date, i thought i should l share one of the missions we will be voting on for NEXT month up date. We should put a mission totally different to anything else in the game into the story. So i picked one at random: Drink are on / of me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Ok now the battle cards. Please note you cant get these cards anywhere else so pick carefully:

Your Views are welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: kraefish

Diablok

Aug 26, 2023
Hello, the patch doesn't work for me, I stick it and follow the steps but it doesn't work for me, any advice?

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Here is the look of the finished mantis clothing: (Please note that the clashing with the clock will be fixed soon). The 3 new traits on the 2 new clothes are:

Skirt : at the start of each turn draw 2 extra cards (so your hand size is 7)
Top: x2 damage multi (making the top damage card do 900 points of damage)

Please note: you only get this by wearing ALL the mantis cloths (will be up-gradable like all the cloths later), So this is like a free extra trait.
New suit trait: Get X amount of gold each time you win a battle. X=The number of health each monster has (healing or doing extra damage wont change this). EG: killing one mantis man will get you 1200 gold if you win.(For free!!!!!) This soon adds up with all the monsters you kill.

Last edited:

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Please note: the next vote (on discord) to decide what will be added next month to the mantis story will take place on the 20th. We will be voting on :

1: The drinks are on/of me (side quest)
2: Who-sir, are you sir (Who knows!!!) (This will get you thinking thou)
3: Can Humans be trusted (Mantis Story) (story quest)
4: The dark side of a mantis (Human Story) (story quest)
5: Grand wizard Lord Croaker (yes guys hes back to be voted on)
Think about what you want and be ready to vote (story quest)

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Hey guys,

Over the last few days i have been PM 'ing the guy that does the mantis story and i have VERY sad news. Due to personal reason he has decided to stop doing the mantis story for now. The game is NOT stopping and the dev may carry on doing the story just wont be from the same guy. i am a bit heart broken over this as i for one was enjoying it. I will keep you informed with any news i get. This also means no vote on the 20th sorry. (not my fault!!!).

AdrameLeech

Oct 16, 2022
Where can i find the cave maze key part 1 (quest #24)? Part 2 was in the left corner of the cave guarded by 2 orks, map says part 1 is near the slut statue but there's nothing there and i can't find it nowhere in the cave. I'm stuck. Can someone help me?

Edit: nevermind, i had to buy the recipe from the vendor...

Last edited:

BillyBobbyBilly

May 24, 2024
View attachment 1057549

Overview:
The world was full of lusts, everyone had sex until the witches came and took all the lust for themselves.
You need to fill all beings with lust and exorcise witches.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-18
Release Date: 2024-07-16
Developer: Lust Madness -
Censored: No
Version: 0.102.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Read the changelog before downloading
WARNING! Be sure to make copies of your save files before uninstalling the previous version of the game.
Path SD:/Android/data/me.lustmadness.lusthunter/files/saves/
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (Loader): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Patreon Unlock Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1818918 View attachment 1818919 View attachment 1818920 View attachment 1818921 View attachment 1818922 View attachment 1818923 View attachment 1818924 View attachment 1818925 View attachment 1818926 View attachment 1818927 View attachment 1818928 View attachment 1818929 View attachment 1818930 View attachment 1818931 View attachment 1818933 View attachment 1818934 View attachment 1818935 View attachment 1818936 View attachment 1818937 View attachment 1818938 View attachment 1818939 View attachment 1818940 View attachment 1818941 View attachment 1818942 View attachment 1818943
When I click to collect my money from whores downstairs in the brothel, it puts me into the new whores room upstairs.
There's no way to collect the money they've earned.

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes