88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
For now the mod work fine with new one Just put the screen modded into game folder it gonna work fine.

May 21, 2017
I'm still good with the One place only save for free users..... but one thing does bug me about this game till this day..... The fucking variables....... so since I'm not a patron and i still want to cheat i tend to use console for such thing. But in this game the only things we CAN edit are the following:
Health
Stamina
Gold and
Skill points.

I mean; i want to edit the number of materials I have, to obtain certain Equipment from the town shop..... but NO.... I Can't since the list of variables to edit only shows, Max item stack and price in shop....... What number of materials are in the inventory cannot be edited. so even if all we want is to destroy enemies and fap, we can't... WE STILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE FUCKING GRIND!!!!!

Reactions: leechurch

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see this still isn't fixed yet and since there is no auto fucking save when the game crashes and closes your fucked and have to redo from the last save made instead of going to the auto saves and reloading the last save file before the crash. Which means the missing sound file for the moans probably hasn't been fixed either.

Just looked in the sound folder and both the blowjob.mp3 file and the moan one are still missing so once again I had to make copies of the cunnilingus ones and rename them blowjob.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 758, in script call
call screen world_map
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script call
python in _console:
File "game/sex_enemy_mushroom_queen_futa.rpy", line 41, in script
call screen continue_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound/sex/blowjob.mp3'.

Still can't find all of the fucking glassfuls for Rascal as the only ones that I can find are 2 in the cave might be more but never got a chance to look since the game crashed while in the cave because of missing sound files.

Queen_Of_Darkness

You'd most likely cause errors if you could add items since most items have limits on how many you can have stacked. Some are 99 some are 20 some are 10.

Reactions: MoreNow

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound/sex/blowjob.mp3'.
This has been fixed in version 0.3.1.
this update really fucked the game. this has been one of my faves up to this point. but i'm out for now. come on man.
Burn these cards! Why do you keep them?

I'm still good with the One place only save for free users..... but one thing does bug me about this game till this day..... The fucking variables....... so since I'm not a patron and i still want to cheat i tend to use console for such thing. But in this game the only things we CAN edit are the following:
Health
Stamina
Gold and
Skill points.

I mean; i want to edit the number of materials I have, to obtain certain Equipment from the town shop..... but NO.... I Can't since the list of variables to edit only shows, Max item stack and price in shop....... What number of materials are in the inventory cannot be edited. so even if all we want is to destroy enemies and fap, we can't... WE STILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE FUCKING GRIND!!!!!
I get it that grinding is not always fun, but I was targeting games like Monster Hunter where grinding is one of the basics. I can't tell you directly how to add items, but I can give you a hint: Use the AddPI function

May 21, 2017
This has been fixed in version 0.3.1.

Burn these cards! Why do you keep them?

I get it that grinding is not always fun, but I was targeting games like Monster Hunter where grinding is one of the basics. I can't tell you directly how to add items, but I can give you a hint: Use the AddPI function
AddPI???? i don't see a variable like that in the list. can you be a bit more specific?

May 21, 2017
It isn't a variable, it is a function. Parameters are passed to the function, which it processes. Use the following construct like that Object.Function(param)
so mean like an add item command that we have in either Skyrim or Fallout console.... so as you described i'll have add stone.AddPI(amount).... right?

one more thing.... why do i keep getting this when i launch a saved game? for both old save and new save:
1634476935467.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lust Madness

Not sure if you have seen this one if you try to throw one of those spammed slime cards you get this error.

While running game code:
call screen world_map
python in _console:
File "game/battle.rpy", line 2024, in script
$ renpy.pause(0.1)
File "game/battle.rpy", line 2024, in <module>
$ renpy.pause(0.1)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound/card/None_female.mp3'.

Also just hit this one as well trying to leave one scene to go to another one.

While running game code:
call screen world_map
python in _console:
File "game/quest.rpy", line 759, in script
call screen QuestOpenMap(worldmap)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Grid overfull.

Queen_Of_Darkness

Are you overwriting your game folder with new game files or something as that error is a older one that has been since fixed?

If you are I would suggest deleting your game folder and extracting it out new.

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
Lust Madness

Not sure if you have seen this one if you try to throw one of those spammed slime cards you get this error.

While running game code:
call screen world_map
python in _console:
File "game/battle.rpy", line 2024, in script
$ renpy.pause(0.1)
File "game/battle.rpy", line 2024, in <module>
$ renpy.pause(0.1)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound/card/None_female.mp3'.

Queen_Of_Darkness

Are you overwriting your game folder with new game files or something as that error is a older one that has been since fixed?

If you are I would suggest deleting your game folder and extracting it out new.
I extracted the game newly. I always ssave the new versions in a different directory. I've never seen this issue before it only started after i downloaded the new one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Queen_Of_Darkness

Have you checked to see if those images are there in the image folder as I just checked my image folder and it shows all of those files. Maybe something happened when you extracted the game files.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Queen_Of_Darkness

Did you try extracting the game files again using unren? If that doesn't fix it try downloading the file again from a different file host and trying again as those files should be there if you downloaded the latest version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I got tired of trying to find the last glassful so I did this.

Slay the 4 mushroom queens quest seems to be bugged. There are 4 battles 2 that have 2 mushroom queens in them and 2 that have 1 mushroom queen in them. Killing all of them nets you only 3 as one of the battles with the 2 mushroom queens in it doesn't award you anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
What to do in the "stuck on the wall's room" (In the maze)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Yoli

1. Try to guess the order of which ones your suppose to pick to find the correct order.

2. Or find the 4 papers in the maze that'll tell you what order your suppose to do them in.

Reactions: Yoli
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes