lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
Does anyone have the savetoken.py file already configured to be edited? It's to deactivate the save protection

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Thanks! I know how to change them, I just don't know how to obtain the weapon/tool to use for the slot.
Sorry i misunderstood. there are 3 tools / weapons at the moment and all of them you pick up in the game. The pick axe and machete is in the jungle and the weapon (lol). in the dastard.

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Thank you! And to be able to capture targets, you need to be at least level 3. I was expecting the game to not have so much grinding, but at least now I know.

Reactions: MasterChild

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
There's also the option of editing the save file then using the file-edit (for some other file) to get the modified save files recognized as genuine.

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
The issue is that I need to craft the key for that, I have the half from the ingredients (female) merchant, and I think I need the half from the clothing (male) merchant, but for that one I need 10 leather.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The issue is that I need to craft the key for that, I have the half from the ingredients (female) merchant, and I think I need the half from the clothing (male) merchant, but for that one I need 10 leather.
As already written, you find the leather in the mushroom cave (first map), when you win against the flying dicks and the others of the cave, you have randomly the chance to get a leather piece.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes