M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
(also, how you can defeat the orc, or the slimes ? they hit very strong, have huge defense, and lot of hp...)
I'll tell you, I've been playing the unsponsored version for a long time and I only managed to complete the missions of collecting plants and mushrooms and what was left over was sold to get more money, when you buy new cards don't spend on the 5000 cards, the of 1500 they can give you the same and thus form a good deck

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
The entry is in the orc cave. It is the cave where you must defeat the orc to access the doorway at the top of the cave. However, there is little to do in the maze once you get there until you progress further elsewhere.
Do you know if the task of making the traps is bug, I already tried to arm them from my workchest and when I am in the village wall area and the task does not count when making the traps, the counter remains at 0/20

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Do you know if the task of making the traps is bug, I already tried to arm them from my workchest and when I am in the village wall area and the task does not count when making the traps, the counter remains at 0/20
If you have access to the prison you should have an option to choose at the first of battle to "use bear trap" but if you don't have one you can't use one. This option only became available after I was told to "catch" creatures and put them in prison. Trying to "catch" creatures with the "catch" skill wasn't working until I opened the prison. After that there was an option at the first of battle to "use bear traps". I didn't have one but I tried it anyway and then tried to catch it with the "catch" card. I noticed an indication of 1/5 on the upper part of the Nymph's body so I kept trying to get 5/5. Not all worked but once it hit 5/5 I captured her and she is now in the prison.
Not sure about actually using a bear trap. That girl from the tavern wanted one so I gave her one. Thats the extent of my interaction with them.

Reactions: M4R71NCH0 90

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Si tiene acceso a la prisión, debe tener la opción de elegir "usar trampa para osos" al principio de la batalla, pero si no tiene una, no puede usarla. Esta opción solo estuvo disponible después de que me dijeron que "atrapara" criaturas y las pusiera en prisión. Intentar "atrapar" criaturas con la habilidad "atrapar" no funcionaba hasta que abrí la prisión. Después de eso, había una opción al principio de la batalla para "usar trampas para osos". No tenía uno, pero lo intenté de todos modos y luego traté de atraparlo con la tarjeta "catch". Noté una indicación de 1/5 en la parte superior del cuerpo de la ninfa, así que seguí tratando de obtener 5/5. No todo funcionó, pero una vez que llegó a 5/5, la capturé y ahora está en prisión.
No estoy seguro de usar una trampa para osos. Esa chica de la taberna quería uno así que le di uno. Ese es el alcance de mi interacción con ellos.
[/COTIZAR]
gracias, pero ya hice eso, estaba hablando de construir las 20 trampas para la chica de la taberna, ya intenté construirlas en todos lados y ella no me habla de ellas en la tarea activa

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
If you have access to the prison you should have an option to choose at the first of battle to "use bear trap" but if you don't have one you can't use one. This option only became available after I was told to "catch" creatures and put them in prison. Trying to "catch" creatures with the "catch" skill wasn't working until I opened the prison. After that there was an option at the first of battle to "use bear traps". I didn't have one but I tried it anyway and then tried to catch it with the "catch" card. I noticed an indication of 1/5 on the upper part of the Nymph's body so I kept trying to get 5/5. Not all worked but once it hit 5/5 I captured her and she is now in the prison.
Not sure about actually using a bear trap. That girl from the tavern wanted one so I gave her one. Thats the extent of my interaction with them.
thanks, but I already did that, I was talking about building the 20 traps for the girl in the tavern, I've already tried to build them everywhere and she doesn't tell me about them in the active task

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
thanks, but I already did that, I was talking about building the 20 traps for the girl in the tavern, I've already tried to build them everywhere and she doesn't tell me about them in the active task
Oh sorry I gotcha. I have only seen her ask for one. At least I think it was her. She asks you for 20 of them? There is a blueprint for making them that you can buy from one of the merchants but I have not tried that yet. You could surely make 20 that way if the resources aren't too hard to grind for.
Pretty much all games like this one have so many things that need explanations or something better than what there is, but I would say this game does a much better job than most I've played. We know that we cannot expect triple A game type tutorial and support, but strangely some of these games seem to pull it off even without much of a tutorial.

Reactions: M4R71NCH0 90

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Oh sorry I gotcha. I have only seen her ask for one. At least I think it was her. She asks you for 20 of them? There is a blueprint for making them that you can buy from one of the merchants but I have not tried that yet. You could surely make 20 that way if the resources aren't too hard to grind for.
Pretty much all games like this one have so many things that need explanations or something better than what there is, but I would say this game does a much better job than most I've played. We know that we cannot expect triple A game type tutorial and support, but strangely some of these games seem to pull it off even without much of a tutorial.
I already have the recipe for the traps, but I didn't buy it, maybe that's it, well I'm going to try doing that and see if it tells me, thanks dude

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Is the pregnancy a game over? or can we actually get units to help us ?

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I already have the recipe for the traps, but I didn't buy it, maybe that's it, well I'm going to try doing that and see if it tells me, thanks dude
I think I know what you were talking about now. Building 20 traps is a chore. But thats not the extent of it. After you build them you have to deploy them one at a time. The latter was the easy part. Finding enough Satyr horns was incredibly tedious even for me. I realized at some point you either have to refrain from sex with the creatures or save and reload an area if you dont get any horns. They will level and get harder to kill and the horns drop very rarely. I never got a drop from a female satyr, but I did get drops from futa and male, mostly male. You have to do the same thing with the snowmen except the snowmen have to be placed in the snow area specifically.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Also I figured out the maze if anyone is having issues with it. Once you use the blue dildo key to open the door just to the right is the note that you could see but not get and now you can. However, there is nothing more there except a dead end and other areas to explore so I left that area and explored further. That was my mistake. As soon as you grab the note just continue south towards the dead end. There is a gate there that takes you over to the right side in an area that you could not access before which connects to the top part of the map.
Notice the locked door that will require a yellow dildo key. This is also a gate that will take you across back to the left side again, once you grab the yellow dildo key. These two gates are the most prominent points of interest in this area, regardless of the naked woman statue telling you to "fill her holes".

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
I think I know what you were talking about now. Building 20 traps is a chore. But thats not the extent of it. After you build them you have to deploy them one at a time. The latter was the easy part. Finding enough Satyr horns was incredibly tedious even for me. I realized at some point you either have to refrain from sex with the creatures or save and reload an area if you dont get any horns. They will level and get harder to kill and the horns drop very rarely. I never got a drop from a female satyr, but I did get drops from futa and male, mostly male. You have to do the same thing with the snowmen except the snowmen have to be placed in the snow area specifically.
now I understand, I never thought of having to use them, well, it was the last thing I had left to do in this update, by the way you know about the money bug right?

Reactions: formasual

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
now I understand, I never thought of having to use them, well, it was the last thing I had left to do in this update, by the way you know about the money bug right?
Yes I learned about the bug by accident. Nice bug (y) I'll take the good ones ;)

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes