Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
tip: oil ensures 100% escape, and it's cheap at the store, or you can make it out of flyingdick mucus and water
Thank you, I hadn't noticed that. But I wasn't only talking about the numerous encounters, also about the difficulty to find one's way.

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Thank you, I hadn't noticed that. But I wasn't only talking about the numerous encounters, also about the difficulty to find one's way.
that's easy, you have no way to get lost since the first red dildo is on top of the statue, with that you open most of the entrances, then you just have to go to the chests and go down the path to your left and you will find a scroll and the blue buttplug, you put it on the statue and then go down to the chests and go through the upper entrance to your right, follow that path that takes you to a scroll, further down is the entrance that everyone does not find, the one that you take the part where you will find the other two scrolls, once you have the 4 you go back to the chests and go down the path to your right and go up on the second path that goes up, that takes you to the wall where with the scrolls you will solve the puzzle and it will give you the yellow dildo and a part of the labyrinth key, you put it in the statue and the path that the rock had near the 4 parchment opens, there the last area opens where you can find the other part of the key, red mushrooms and exit

Reactions: MaTTheusZ

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I still can't finish Geralt's event. I have traded clothes with Freya, removed all my equipment and put her clothes on (five items, I hope I haven't missed any). When I go to the square nothing happens. Is he somewhere else?

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
I still can't finish Geralt's event. I have traded clothes with Freya, removed all my equipment and put her clothes on (five items, I hope I haven't missed any). When I go to the square nothing happens. Is he somewhere else?
After exchanging the clothes, it allows you to see her naked and if you give the option to see you later, she will tell you that if you see Gerald, inform him and that is the end of the event.

Us3r66291

May 14, 2022
After exchanging the clothes, it allows you to see her naked and if you give the option to see you later, she will tell you that if you see Gerald, inform him and that is the end of the event.
Ok but were do i find Gerald?? on the Map? or who is it?

M4R71NCH0 90

Jun 21, 2021
Thanks.i fount blue one.but cannot find the path for green one.
for the one you are missing you have to find the 4 scrolls, you see the one you see in your image, well in the part below it is the secret path to the others, once you have all 4, you go to the wall of lust, you do the puzzle and it gives you the missing dildo and a part of the labyrinth key

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes