Mod Abandoned Lust Hunter [v0.8.8] Patreon Content Unlock Mod

SamyDergus

Oct 27, 2017
Disclaimer:
Don't have time to keep this mod up to date, especially when the game creator tries to circumvent the mod in dumb ways.
In the future use BupoTiling03's mod, either click here or the link in the main games link section.
Their mod works better and they are more active than I am (just don't ask dumb questions).

Overview:
A small mod to unlock all Patreon content.​

Updated: 2023-08-17
Game/Creator: Lust Hunter -
Modder: Me
Mod Version: 1.0.5
Game Version: 0.8.8 (May work for higher versions)
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change log:

Last edited:

SamyDergus

Oct 27, 2017
You should just use mine. Smaller, takes advantage of lambda function overrides, top tier, works across all versions, et cetera.
They essentially do the same thing, replace the JSON from the dev's server with your own.
While "King of Hunters" is the highest tier, there is some extra code only checks for"Hunter 3" tier as the highest tier.
The dev hasn't bothered adding any checks for King of Hunters, kinda cringe but at least they're not EXPECTING someone to drop $500 on patreon.

Don't use python much so don't know nor care what lamba functions do.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
They essentially do the same thing, replace the JSON from the dev's server with your own.
While "King of Hunters" is the highest tier, there is some extra code only checks for"Hunter 3" tier as the highest tier.
The dev hasn't bothered adding any checks for King of Hunters, kinda cringe but at least they're not EXPECTING someone to drop $500 on patreon.

Don't use python much so don't know nor care what lamba functions do.
Lambda functions allow you to one-line override functions, so you don't need to do things the way you did it. Instead of relying on so much code that can be failed by updates more easily, you can instead wrap things up nicely. And no, mine doesn't replace any JSON info from upstream with the exception of the Top Tier List crap, just to show something. I'm also so far certain you misunderstood Tier 3. It isn't the highest, even in code, except for one section which is only used as a fallback in added code so that they wouldn't have to rewrite a section. They still use all Tiers.

Last edited:
Reactions: m1st3r1

HunterRanger

May 14, 2019

Overview:
A small mod to unlock all Patreon content.​

Updated: 2022-06-30
Game/Creator: Lust Hunter -
Modder: Me
Mod Version: 1.0.1
Game Version: 0.5.5 (Might work for all versions)
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change log:

no puedo descargar el archivo y cuando le doy a guardar pagina el archivo no se guarda tampoco!

I can not download the file and when I click save page the file is not saved either!

SamyDergus

Oct 27, 2017
no puedo descargar el archivo y cuando le doy a guardar pagina el archivo no se guarda tampoco!

I can not download the file and when I click save page the file is not saved either!
That's odd, it should be default behavior on most browsers.

If you haven't solved it already you can try to copy the code and paste it into a text file (Make sure you change the file extension to .rpy and not .txt)

Reactions: Panda Sarcástico

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
That's odd, it should be default behavior on most browsers.

If you haven't solved it already you can try to copy the code and paste it into a text file (Make sure you change the file extension to .rpy and not .txt)
Some “browsers/extensions/AVs” try to be “safe” by not downloading extensions or mimetypes that aren't common. Sucks, being protected from ourselves.

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Yours doesn't download either.
Man, just read the comments. Right click the file, there should be an option that says "Save as", "Save link as", "Save file as", "Save linked content as", etc etc etc.

Edit: I'm adding a very unnecessary screenshot as well, but who knows, someone might be confused without images as well.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Man, just read the comments. Right click the file, there should be an option that says "Save as", "Save link as", "Save file as", "Save linked content as", etc etc etc.

Edit: I'm adding a very unnecessary screenshot as well, but who knows, someone might be confused without images as well.
Careful, moderators tend to ban if we point out certain intellectual attributes of others. (Been banned twice now for it. It's why I've stopped cracking things for everyone.)

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Did you check my comment then ?
They need to learn how to use a computer, such as turning off the Lamedows 'Hide extensions for known file types' crap or use quotes when using a savefile dialog. Might be best for them to stick to the Apple sandbox. Although, F95 could modify server config to serve Python and Ren'Py scripts with appropriate mimetypes and headers to force download. Might alleviate all the n00...newcomers from leaving moro...unknowledgeable counter-advice.

Might start a running gag of “Did you try restarting your Windows PC? - Wealthy-Nigerian-King-In-Your-Email” every time they do this kind of thing.