Mod Abandoned Lust Hunter [v0.8.8] Patreon Content Unlock Mod

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
for another game is can?
Use your native language(s). When others try to translate into English, machines fail and most people lose context. If you are asking if this could work for another game, the answer is no. There is no Patreon API library for Ren'Py and these patches (mine or OPs) are specific to Lust Hunter.

Reactions: Ber1one and str8up

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This mod work and game crash not when your load you save nice thanks. XD
0.59 work.
I had already given it up to whoever gets it right XD

Jul 13, 2022
...That's just racist.
Hah That's Cute ! And that's rich coming from you ! Over 4 years You assaulted my Race and language, You literally verbally abused my every comments Telling everyone how stupid iam because my knowledge on my pc isnt that great ! And You made everyone verbally undermined Who defended me ! And Now this coming from You !? Such a hypocrite, Because of you i had to make New account. Anyway What Happend to your Old Account ?... pffssstAhahaha
Was essentially banned for defending self, but aggressors not banned. Go figure. Done here. Only helping associates and friends or on whims. Stupid, stupid f***s everywhere. Banned again because someone else can't read directions.
NEVER MIND.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
im so lost xD i changed to .rpy but still a text file lol
I'd recommend sticking to consoles instead of computers, then. If you're determined, learn how to show file extensions for your Operating System. Edit: Apparently that wasn't enough, someone else needed explaining: Ren'Py files are text files with a Ren'Py extension, '.rpy'.

Last edited:

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
I'd recommend sticking to consoles instead of computers, then. If you're determined, learn how to show file extensions for your Operating System. Edit: Apparently that wasn't enough, someone else needed explaining: Ren'Py files are text files with a Ren'Py extension, '.rpy'.
is it mu 1.png st be looks like this right?))))
ahhahaha

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
As long as that's the extension. No way to tell without knowing your settings for your OS. Try it and see.
i am sorry for not knowing what should i try, could you please give some suggestions (windows 11 i have)? I tried to rename file but nothing happends... maybe i need to somehow change txt file to rpy but xbkefawdawdseaw... not understandable, lol.
-_-

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
i am sorry for not knowing what should i try, could you please give some suggestions (windows 11 i have)? I tried to rename file but nothing happends... maybe i need to somehow change txt file to rpy but xbkefawdawdseaw... not understandable, lol.
-_-
... ...You need to tell Explorer to show file extensions. When you run the game and see that it creates “PatreonUnlock.rpyc” (with a c) then it has compiled the file (and as long as the developer of the game changes nothing regarding DRM, it should work).

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Playing on v0.6.3, it just tells me I'm "Not a Hunter" and button switches to "Become a Patron". Nothing's unlocked.

Edit: Nevermind, saw the mistake I made. File works perfectly.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat