Mod Abandoned Lust Hunter [v0.8.8] Patreon Content Unlock Mod

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Playing on v0.6.3, it just tells me I'm "Not a Hunter" and button switches to "Become a Patron". Nothing's unlocked.

Edit: Nevermind, saw the mistake I made. File works perfectly.
Hello? What did you do to fix that? I got the same thing and could use a point in the right direction, please.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Hah That's Cute ! And that's rich coming from you ! Over 4 years You assaulted my Race and language, You literally verbally abused my every comments Telling everyone how stupid iam because my knowledge on my pc isnt that great ! And You made everyone verbally undermined Who defended me ! And Now this coming from You !? Such a hypocrite, Because of you i had to make New account. Anyway What Happend to your Old Account ?... pffssstAhahaha
NEVER MIND.
I just reported him/her for this

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
You should just use mine. Smaller, takes advantage of lambda function overrides, top tier, works across all versions, et cetera.
I won't be using your one and here is why:-
You probably shouldn't use a computer, then. Quite easy to right-click and save a file..
You probably shouldn't own a computer then, to be safe. Right-click, save target/link as... *facepalm*
You shouldn't use a computer, either.
You had a very sad life if you had to attack people like that

Hopefully they perma banned you from this site as you shouldn't be on if you act like that towards other people

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I won't be using your one and here is why:-
You had a very sad life if you had to attack people like that
Hopefully they perma banned you from this site as you shouldn't be on if you act like that towards other people
I don't have to care what you think. Frankly, I don't care what you think. They were wrong, I was right. Use whatever you want, or don't.

Reactions: Parigar

Enkaan

Sep 18, 2018
Hey just wanted to ask if there is gonna be an update for v0.6.6 or if this version of the mod still works?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hi, it doesn't work on 6.6.
I try to re-instal the game and save the rpy file in game folder. but I don't see any changement.
and the file is great a .rpy .
thank for your help
You made me waste an entire 5 minutes downloading it just to find out it *does* work? ... Unwatching until more sensible people can tell me when some update manages to finally break it.

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
You made me waste an entire 5 minutes downloading it just to find out it *does* work? ... Unwatching until more sensible people can tell me when some update manages to finally break it.
To me if it works, I have been playing for 6 hours and for now I have not had any problem with the content that unlocks the mod.

Mikhail Shueb

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for the honest answer,
despite my best attempt, I've failed on that front, I'm not as techsavy when it comes to apk packages

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the honest answer,
despite my best attempt, I've failed on that front, I'm not as techsavy when it comes to apk packages
Android is a bit over-sandboxed in that you usually can't modify an APK and deploy (install) without the signature mismatch causing Android to whine and cry.

In your case, you need to add the RPY to the game folder inside the APK (they're just ZIP files) and then re-sign the APK (research how to sign an APK) and *keep the generated cert keys* to re-sign future updated APKs with. You still need to start fresh, but that would allow you to keep patching future APKs and allowing for deployment. Usually, any tampering of an APK or a different signature causes Android to bitch and terminate the installation.