Mod Abandoned Lust Hunter [v0.8.8] Patreon Content Unlock Mod

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
nope the mod dosent work followed all tthe steps shit is still locked behinde pay wall.
Saying this one last time and if I ever get asked again, no more updates. You only use one mod or the other. OPs mod is out-dated, mine works as it is a universal one, though the last update did rename a function and I added a line to handle that, still a universal mod. If you install it and see "Hi, LustHunter", it is WORKING. If you don't see it, it isn't because you didn't install it correctly. If you see “Patreon” buttons, that is NORMAL, FFS. The author uses those even if you're a legit customer. Those are “unlock this using your status” buttons. Once in a while, the author may update something that needs looking at, but mine almost always works. It worked as of last update a few days ago. If a new update comes out, and it no longer works, but you've had it working before (e.g. you aren't an idiot to begin with), *then* let me know.

Tested with latest update, still working. Try again, durhur.

Last edited:

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
in my case I am incapable of downloading the mod for some reason when ever I try to download it my browser just opens up a new tab with what looks like the mod's code in text form on it I was able to get it to work once before but that's not my problem I just seem to be unable to download the mods file for some reason do you have any ideas because the download will not even start on my end

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
in my case I am incapable of downloading the mod for some reason when ever I try to download it my browser just opens up a new tab with what looks like the mod's code in text form on it I was able to get it to work once before but that's not my problem I just seem to be unable to download the mods file for some reason do you have any ideas because the download will not even start on my end
Read your browser's documentation on how to save a file... RPY is not a standardized mimetype.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, ran into an issue with the OP's mod, and 7.0 and 7.1 build of the game. The mod was placed correctly, however, when I go to unlock things, it would revert the game to a locked version. After attempting to unlock the game, I decided to try the other mod. And low and behold, it works. And yeah, I do believe it is the op's mod that needs some work.

Skipper321

Dec 22, 2020
Because you don't know how to read a thread or use a computer and shouldn't be touching a computer in the first place.
The link to the file just won't load.
I know how to use a computer, don’t think that only YOU are the smartest, I don’t say this as an insult, I don’t even have attached screenshots
If I right-click, I can't save the file, only a link that doesn't open for me
thanks for the help

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
The link to the file just won't load.
I know how to use a computer, don’t think that only YOU are the smartest, I don’t say this as an insult, I don’t even have attached screenshots
If I right-click, I can't save the file, only a link that doesn't open for me
thanks for the help
Nothing to do with being the smartest, you simply can't use your browser. Try hitting up the docs on your browser.

Priscy

Dec 30, 2022
Can someone help me!
I can't reach the exit of Cave labyrinth
And I have 3HR, I have all the notes,
Have the code in the note........
I just can't reach the exit gate, I've almost spent 5hrs going up and down can someone help me with a video play pleease !!!!!

Dec 8, 2021
Hi!
Help, I tested it in 0.7.3 version and does dont work. I followed all the steps.
I dont understand, cause I installed it some versions ago and worked fine. And what is more, I played several updates without having to install it again. But for mistake I logged out, and I could not log in again.

Thanks

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Hi!
Help, I tested it in 0.7.3 version and does dont work. I followed all the steps.
I dont understand, cause I installed it some versions ago and worked fine. And what is more, I played several updates without having to install it again. But for mistake I logged out, and I could not log in again.

Thanks
Hi, I have the same problem, I started a game just now the mod worked I was connected in hunter3, I played 2 hours and I realized that I was no longer connected and since impossible to reconnect, I even deleted the game and reinstalled everything and still cannot connect, when I click to connect it sends me directly to the patreon page

Rotinhall

Apr 25, 2021
Hi!

Thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-hunter-v0-6-5-patreon-content-unlock-mod.122211/post-8446499
Don't use the main one, use the one under it (the 1.6KB file).
worked for 0.7.3.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I'll look at it mine later, exhausting week.

Edit: Mine is working fine... Double-checked with a cleared persistent and profile, still works. If you start the game and see “Hi, LustHunter!” then it is working. You'll see buttons for Patreon stuff *in the game*, you click on them to enable.

Last edited: