• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Abandoned Lust Hunter [v0.8.8] Patreon Content Unlock Mod

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
he changed something, so it doesn't work anymore. I've tried them all and the error remains the same .
Either fix it or leave it. But then I wonder why the Trehad is still there XD

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I'm not entirely sure if it works right now, downloaded your's, did the whole patreon log in thing, it just gives me a host name error and nothing happens
If you used OP's, you need to start clean (keep your saves, of course), then add my mod and try. If dev ever changes, I can always update the universal one. I just need to be informed of when that happens. I prefer using lambdas and function re-assignment because it is far less destructive than flat out overwriting files left and right. Routines tend to be more universal, as well. You *never* mix these mods, and always start with a clean archive. Downloading latest to take a look at it, jic.
Either fix it or leave it. But then I wonder why the Trehad is still there XD
???

Edit: Mine appears to be working perfectly fine with 0.8.2. So when you say “doesn't work”, explain exactly what makes you think that.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
it is clearly displayed after starting the game. But as soon as you touch things that only patron people can see, he calls you out and says you should log in.

lolistomper69

Jun 6, 2019
I've touched several things that are patron-only, working. Hm. If you click login, it should call a routine that I've hooked to fake login and fill as it should. Verify you're using a clean copy. Sounds like you're using OP's file and mine mixed, which will *not* work. Delete their rpy and rpyc (compiled version of the rpy). I'll double-check with an erased persistent folder and saves, maybe something is stale.
nope, never played this game before and never installed other cracks and the guy is right, in game you are locked out

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Updated script, the developer added two routines (one was some code abstraction to load and set up the Top Tier list, the other claims to be a bug-fix for 0.8.2). I usually get a lot of mixed-file users that forget to clean up OP files, so if I sounded dismissive, that's why. Usually things are working. On new installs, or if script gets updated, 'logout' and then 'login', should fix any issue.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
And that is why I'm usually dismissive. They either use OPs or they don't read every direction (or it's obvious and they just miss it by a continent). *shrug*

Last edited: