RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustHunter-0.7.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jacen2311

Nov 23, 2021
1676558467805.png
gameversion 0.7.6- pc // MC: male (female only) still the same problem with the brothel quest!!! still not completetable !! could you please look into it again? Lust Madness ? thx :)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Curious what the point in changing hairstyle is if in the defeat scenes of the other monsters is just the default hair (at least for the women/futa etc)

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Curious what the point in changing hairstyle is if in the defeat scenes of the other monsters is just the default hair (at least for the women/futa etc)
This is difficult to implement technically. But it's easy to make hair changes for dialogues.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Holy hell there is a seriously steep jump in difficulty between doing all the hr1 stuff, then getting the promotion quest to kill the orc, 50 block on her first round, then two 25 point attacks the next, how the hell are you supposed to deal with that, and yes I have upgraded my cards, but that just seems to make them take more points to use, unless there is a way of getting more stamina or action points or whatever they are called per turn than 4?

shasankp000

Mar 1, 2022
Enjoy. Should work across all versions unless author changes things up. Might bother updating. (PS: If you ever “lose status”, just “refresh/login” and it will automatically fix. That occurs on every “game update”, not going to bother hooking those routines. Remember to click on the Patreon buttons to “unlock” stuff if you want to.) Bumping BaasB. It also has King Tier, Platinum, blablabla.

Just a note to everyone, this game usually has a lot of call-home DRM. Fortunately easy to override here, but still, bad behavior by author. Also, the King Place crap about who is King or NPC is just boring and not useful for anything, story or content, I didn't bother with it. This game is clearly built around 'selling artificial perks' and is gameplay+layout-designed for bilking money.

By the way, if you see anything about not being logged in or 'not a hunter', just attempt to login and it'll correct it.

Edit: In 7.0, the developer copied a function and added '1' to the name. Updated.
Well damn! Thanks for creating a new script! I am experienced in python so I used to modify an outdated script everytime I played the game. Only got me the content of the church.

Jul 5, 2022
Holy hell there is a seriously steep jump in difficulty between doing all the hr1 stuff, then getting the promotion quest to kill the orc, 50 block on her first round, then two 25 point attacks the next, how the hell are you supposed to deal with that, and yes I have upgraded my cards, but that just seems to make them take more points to use, unless there is a way of getting more stamina or action points or whatever they are called per turn than 4?
Change your outfit, buy them to Cunnin Growl... It will add your status

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes