rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
i think your next month up-date will fix's the cart. i know most of the paid ones now have fix it and your a month behind them.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
The vote for the next update to be added next month has started on their discord. 5 things have been put up to vote and anyone can vote even free to play players. the things to vote on are :

1 Finish off mantis clothes + bonus
2 Queens adviser
3 Lord croaker: (name maybe changed lol)
4 Drinks on / of me
5 Something else: vote this then, DM me please

I like number 5 myself shows they care and trying to add what other players want. this is what they say about it:

Writers view: We wont add until a month later for voting. This is the most important thing on the list, This is not my game its ours, and this choice gives you a chance to add something into the game. so we can all enjoy. I hold the right to change it so it can fit into the game etc but i will happily add anything that fits into the mantis story from other players. (will need to be voted on of course. everyone gets a say)

Last edited:

overlordmoo1

Aug 17, 2018
Bug : iMpossible to obtain the Cave's Key.
Parts do not appear in your bag
They are in the story Inventory when you look in the home chest but you are correct in that you cannot combine them. It is not recognizing them as the parts needed for the recipe even though they highlight like they do.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
They are in the story Inventory when you look in the home chest but you are correct in that you cannot combine them. It is not recognizing them as the parts needed for the recipe even though they highlight like they do.
Ok i have done testing on this and you CAN get the key you just need to know how and below is the way:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
How can i apply patreon unlock?
If you are a patreon click log in and it should give you all the patreon stuff
If you want to become a patreon then go to and pick the type of membership you want. Then log in and follow what it says.
There is a mod above also, but wouldn't know how to use it, use it at your own risk but as far as i know it does work

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
If you are a patreon click log in and it should give you all the patreon stuff
If you want to become a patreon then go to and pick the type of membership you want. Then log in and follow what it says.
There is a mod above also, but wouldn't know how to use it, use it at your own risk but as far as i know it does work
I try it with the mod but did not work, or i dont know if i installed correctly

Quixe6

May 5, 2022
This happens here, it's as if I hadn't picked up the pieces of the key

This happens after putting the pieces together and opening the cave entrance in V0.98.0
I also encounter the same problem as this, is there any way to finish the quest since the key used and the cave already unlocked

Gita155

Mar 2, 2018
I also encounter the same problem as this, is there any way to finish the quest since the key used and the cave already unlocked
unfortunately, the creator did not find this error

I fixed it by going back to the save and using an older version of the game to complete this mission, it worked for me

Sasca90

May 22, 2024
I need help. I finished the two quests to get both parts of the hidden cave key, bought the scroll for combination. But as i click on combinate, it says, i dont have all parts. When i talk to the mercendary and the herb seller (sry, forgot their names), i cant get the parts again. In my inventory and my chest are none of these to parts

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
if you play as male, can you be the dominating/top in every scene?
You can pick sub or dom in scenes which are in the game. In this view the same as playing any other type of sex. ( some things only have sub scenes and some only dom but more are being added every up-update)

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes