rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
with the queens adviser added this up-date we can tell who likes you and who don't. So are you liked by the mantis race or the humans ? (don't forget to use your mantis weapons too guys )

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustHunter-0.100
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.100.0] [Lust Madness] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,74 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,82 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hoodoo1022

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
new vote starts tomorrow on their discord for what will be added next month:

Options 1 to 3 will be for story missions (one for each path and may block other paths but warnings will be given) EG: if you kill the queen you wont be able to be the mantis hero (not that this is an option (yet!) lol).

4th option: for bits and bobs things like: armor or more battle cards, etc

5th: will be random things like side missions and things like that: (drinks are of me . town square encounters etc) .

So tomorrow you can start voting.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
The post for voting has opened up (so people can vote now). Here is the views of the writer's up-date and each voting options. (copied form their discord) if you want anything form the list please vote even F2P players can vote:

1: The dark side of a mantis (human story line!)

This is one of hardest and the most fun missions out of all these options. It starts of the human story path. not an important up-date but the most fun.

2: Can humans be trusted ? (mantis story line)

This is the easiest missions and sets a seance on how the mantis work and thinks greatly and will be fun to do (not as fun as the above!). It may change your mind about being on the mantis side (LOL). Not an important up-date but it will set things up and let you know more about this new race. Starts off the mantis story path.

3: who sir are you sir ? (not going to tell you lol)

This starts EVERYTHING off. sets the story gives the story a darker feel and starts you thinking. Dont pick this one if you hate thinking. There are not real missions with this just another npc but it sets you up as stated for everything. This makes changing paths a lot harder once you picked a side (which this does) changing will be hard.This will make you want to save and try other paths later. So doing it now means a lot more progress lost trying the other paths. This wont block you out of anything but will make things hard.

4: finishing off the mantis cloths and maybe starting the male clothes

This really should be done as you will need the traits to make the story more fun. (wont say how just yet!). I think this should be done now as it finish's off the clothes and the main game is catching up with it.

5: Drinks are on/of me (side mission).

I really want to do this one. Its fun adds a lot more to the game and it gets rid of one of my pet hates about the game. Can change the mantis stat but nothing too much and can be undo-able. Adds small missions but it does add things to the game so a close add me first tag here.

Gray713

Jun 12, 2024
BillyBobbyBilly، المشاركة: 13816543، العضو: 7464880 said:
نم... لقد اكتشفت ذلك.
لقد قفزت من الإصدار V9.5 إلى الإصدار V12 وفاتتني عملية اللعبة الجديدة هذه.
[/ي مقتبس]

كيف يمكنني الوصول إلي hŕ9 لقد حاولت كل الطرق ولكن لا توجد مهمة ترقية في الحانة هل هو خطأ في لعبة الطاولة بالرد بسرعة
كيف يومكينوني الوصول إيلايا HR9 لاقاد جوريبات كولو الطروق ولاكين لا تجد مهمت طرقيات في الحنات هال هو خاتا في اللويبات أرجو الرادا بيسوريا
كيف يمكنني الوصول إلى hŕ9؟ لقد جربت كل الطرق، ولكن لا توجد مهمة ترقية في الشريط. هل هو خطأ في اللعبة؟ الرجاء الرد بسرعة.

Gray713

Jun 12, 2024
Varik8876، المشاركة: 10114001، العضو: 1654562 said:
النقد ليس هو المشكلة حقًا، ولا المواد، أعتقد أنه من الغريب بعض الشيء أن الأمر يتطلب مثل هذه القفزة في القدرات للانتقال من hr1 إلى hr2، إذا كان الأمر كذلك، فما هو المطلوب للارتقاء أكثر في تصنيفات hr ، إذا كان الأمر يتطلب ملابس من الدرجة الأولى الآن فقط للارتقاء برتبة واحدة، فهذا يعني أن اللعبة تحتاج إلى صعوبة كبيرة جدًا/إعادة توازن المعدات، إما ذلك أو أن الملابس الحالية المتاحة ضعيفة جدًا مقارنة بما ستحصل عليه لاحقًا، عندما تريد الانتقال من hr2 إلى hr3 وما فوق، ما الذي سيكون مطلوبًا لهذه الزيادات في الرتبة؟

في معظم الحالات، كنت أتوقع أن تكون الملابس ذات الطبقة المنخفضة إلى المتوسطة مناسبة للانتقال من hr1 إلى hr2، فهي في النهاية أول ترقية لك، والفرق بين الموهوبين العاديين في المجالات المختلفة وما هو في الواقع الرئيس بالنسبة لك لا ينبغي أن تكون هذه المنطقة كبيرة جدًا، ألقِ نظرة على الشخصيات غير القابلة للعب التي تقوم بتعزيز الكتل، معظمها تقوم بحوالي 10-15 نقطة من الكتلة، ويقوم الرئيس بـ 50 نقطة على التوالي، ثم يقوم بهجومين من 25 نقطة، وهذا أولاً دورتين، لقد أنهيت اللعبة ببساطة عندما رأيت ذلك، وجهة نظري هي أنه إذا كان هذا هو نوع الأشياء القادمة، فإن اللعبة تحتاج إلى إعادة توازن جدية للعتاد والشخصيات غير القابلة للعب في هذه الحالة، هناك ببساطة فرق كبير جدًا بين الشخصيات العادية ورئيس المنطقة.
[/يقتبس]

كيف يمكنني الوصول إلي hŕ9 لقد حاولت كل الطرق ولكن لا توجد مهمة ترقية في الحانة هل هو خطأ في لعبة الطاولة بالرد بسرعة

mikelo13

Dec 3, 2020
hello everyone.in the last update when i tried to collect money from my whores in the brothel,i couldn't click at all.i've saved 206.700.and i can't get it.any info on that?

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
hello everyone.in the last update when i tried to collect money from my whores in the brothel,i couldn't click at all.i've saved 206.700.and i can't get it.any info on that?
Hi , yes the brothel was being worked on. In 0.101.0 hotfix 2. It has been changed and sorted.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes