Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That description is decidedly undescriptive.

What kind of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Why the map lookin like summertime saga's Map?
-not really the first time someone stole Summertime saga's idea.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The options dont appear to work, EG, the Sound. If you turn them off, it still plays.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not a bad start. Given that it's only a demo, I won't bother complaining about the lack of things to do. However, there are a few things that can be easily improved on.

Language-wise, the script is mostly fine. There are a couple of small mistakes ("I should check house next to ours" -> "the house"; "mehow" -> "me how"). Also, there are a few missing commas, especially vocative ones.

The ambient sounds are not tied to any way to turn them down, which is extremely annoying. I like having sound effects on, since they can give context to what's happening, but ambient sounds can be quite grating if you have to listen to them for a long time. I would suggest making a volume slider just for them.

The phone could use some improvement as well. The obvious thing to point out is the 'back' button on the quest screen. Not only is it pretty small, it's also only where the letters are... Actually I'm not sure how to say this concisely. Basically, if you try to click on "BACK", but happen to hit for example the hollow of the 'C', it doesn't work, because the button is only where the lines of the letters are. I've seen this in various games before, and it's annoying enough with really big letters; small ones make it even more awkward.
Additionally, I would suggest allowing players to close the phone by clicking outside of it. That would be welcome shortcut.

Anyway, I'll be sure to take another look in the future. At least as far as this demo is concerned, the game seems to have one of my favorite features, the ability to avoid any sexual content you don't want to see. The fact that Ishtar gets mad about it just makes it even better. Also, "College Name Here" gave me a chuckle, though I hope we get a proper name for it in the future.

LtDkAngel

Jul 9, 2020
Hmm someone is trying really hard to copy Summertime Saga, now the question is are they using AI in order to generate the art? Anyway will give it a try cause I do like Summertime Saga and am really pissed that we did not see an update in a while now.

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Do you plan to add ntr/sharing/swinging in the future? Would like to know in advance
Honestly it will depend on how we're gonna evolve the demonic part, so I don't know what to say. As for now it would be a "no" rather than a "yes", but in any case it will be totally avoidable and up to the player to have it or not.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Honestly it will depend on how we're gonna evolve the demonic part, so I don't know what to say. As for now it would be a "no" rather than a "yes", but in any case it will be totally avoidable and up to the player to have it or not.
Sophia gets to have a play with the girls when?

Also should we have the futa tag yet?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->