Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
Please dev give us goth girl there is only handfull of games thats have goth girls

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
Wow, I honestly didn't know that even without the specific word, patreon was going to get mad at it. Thanks for the call!
And since the "step-" prefix won't save you, you might as well remove it. The sooner, the less work...
Yep, if we're talking about being inspired by their map then it's a yes, but nothing more.
One thing you should borrow from the Summertime Saga map is a shortcut to the MC's bedroom.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Looks like a typical game that will get 2 - 3 builds and then will get abandoned eventually
The guy has been at it for about a year before release, amassing funds, hiring a team, planning and co-ordinating the project plans, asking me for advice on Discord etc. I think he will continue, to do that with only passion and no money motivation for a year or so says something.

niGar

Dec 5, 2017
I love the artstyle and character design, the story so far is good, I hope this game gets the attention it deserves.
This has potential to be one of the best adult games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aesir Lust

nonospot

May 15, 2020
At least a new game with orignal drawings! Great intro, working great on joiplay too, I hope it persists!

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I read in the thread that it's nor real incest, but step incest.That's a let down and totally breaks the immersion.
I hope someone comes up with a wincest patch because the girls in the pics give summertime saga's mom, sister and aunt a hot ass whopping of hotness.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The guy has been at it for about a year before release, amassing funds, hiring a team, planning and co-ordinating the project plans, asking me for advice on Discord etc. I think he will continue, to do that with only passion and no money motivation for a year or so says something.
Hope he will keep delivering, art looks very promising

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aesir Lust

Lord Executor

Nov 16, 2018
Good luck with the game development! I am not sure if the planned tags will cause problems with Patreon, but only time will tell.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote