lamonnan

May 3, 2020
anybody know where did the recycle machine go when it ran away need pick axe
edit.
found it its in the geneal shop next to the inn

Last edited:

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
What's the deal with the text overflowing? Some of the text are just going out of the dialog box and key item quest 5 description is mostly unreadable?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm stuck I can't find the key for Rito's Quest to open the drawer.. where the hell is the key?

Last edited:

Necrø23

Jun 20, 2022
You need to do 3rd subquest and use plain coin as a key to unlock the letter and painting in the guard's drawer

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
what does ADV mean? I've seen it on other games, and I'm sure I'm going to be like duuh when it's spelled out for me

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
what does ADV mean? I've seen it on other games, and I'm sure I'm going to be like duuh when it's spelled out for me
"ADV game" is a Japanese abbreviation for "adventure game". Although over the years the meaning has become very broad, so that you might see it applied to both this game and, say, the Phoenix Wright series. Basically anything where you play as a single character through a story that isn't a pure visual novel or sidescroller has probably been called an ADV game at some point.

Reactions: DavidTurner

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
bumnedfe I told you I would go duuh lol. Thanks, that was one of my thoughts, another was "advance" or something along those lines, or "adult visual"... but adventure makes more sense XD

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, this joins the list of games that just isn't for me. I'm not particularly big on puzzle and explorations focused games like this one, but I'm not necessarily against them either. However, this one makes things worse through the fact that it has very little actual H-content, and on top of that, said H-content is rather nonsensical with short and meh scenes that in some cases seem to have been forced in there just to have some H-content or some such.

Furthermore, you can find the gallery room pretty early in the game if you start doing side-quests, and all the content, little of it as it is, is already unlocked. Now, you could obviously ignore the gallery room if you wanted too... but what's the point when there's barely anything to find anyway.

On top of that, the translation is pretty bad. Not the worst I've ever seen, but pretty damn bad, and the game is nowhere near good enough for me to put up with it tbh. It'd be one thing if it had great gameplay or something, but it's just "ok", I'd say, even for those that are specific fans of this type of genre. The lack of H-content and its poor quality obviously drag it down much further.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote