RPGM Completed Lust&Magic: Chisalla in a Flower Basket [Final] [Eugor Evol]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 10, 2020
Clocked in at two hours, pretty wholesome. I had the same issue as Koko6363 and was not able to unlock the drawer in the side mission. Otherwise, fully complete and would recommend for a lighthearted game.

Sargavehl

Dec 2, 2018
Clocked in at two hours, pretty wholesome. I had the same issue as Koko6363 and was not able to unlock the drawer in the side mission. Otherwise, fully complete and would recommend for a lighthearted game.
That one's a bit... awkward.
You need the plain coin from the Earth Area. You can put the Knight Coin back after using it.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
The translation isn't polished :/ Many missing spaces, grammar errors and text that goes way outside of the box so you can't read everything. Deleted this crap after 10 minutes.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Bah, seems more like a demo/prologue/intro to another game.

Btw, you might want to sleep twice before finishing the wind floor, and go back into the shop after visiting the store again -- Won't be able to go to bed w/o progressing the story after it. Made me missed out of seeing those two events because I progressed too quickly, so couldn't get the last achieve -.-

Ps. Recollection Room, once unlocked, shows basically all the scenes, besides some stills. No real point playing it after, plus you only have sexy time with one of the girls, out of the introduced four.

Ps2. Save for y'all, if you don't want to bother with playing the game at all.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Pretty boring. If you erase searching the stupid things around there is nothing.
Not to mention.... well... i agree there are too many big dicks in games recently.
But honestly, she can cover your "big" dick with one small hand so... hahahahahahahaha!

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I honestly loved this game. The storyline was great, some of the side NPC dialogue was good too. The puzzles were actually a bit of a struggle, but satisfying. The game was just overall good.

And yeah, You could complete all of it on your own in just a few hours, but that drawer in the room... I doubt many (if anyone at all) would have figured that out on their own. There's no hint that you needed the plain coin for that.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks to Sargavehl concerning the opening of the drawer.

For those that don't have the plain coin (like me), it's probably because you've used it on the statue in the earth floor where it's said (the first time):
There's no sound.
There is a round indentation on the side.
Do you use the Plain coin? [Yes, No]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Wholesome? but there be a tentacles tag.... Soooo I assume they are just restrained then?

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
100% save files here, to finish the sub-quest 3 you gonna need to

get the plain coin in the earth place, shoot the button to deactivated the spike trap, go to the guard's resting place and get the collectible and quest key item

Reactions: hilo01
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote