Unity Completed Lust Man Standing - 2019 Xmas Special [Final] [EndlessTaboo]

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Zombie apocalypse and these guys still find the time and resources to put up a tree .. maYbe it's for the moral.

But lines and lines of dialogue ... come on . Less talking more fun stuff.

tapion4000

Nov 16, 2017
Hi, when you clik on the top right corner you can see a menu, and there is a map, i guess you can use it to visit different places.

i just found it, and i think many of you haven't noticed it ( i've been looking here to know how to progress, then i just clicked everywhere ^^ )

i hope the game is fun

Sans titre.png

EDIT: i clicked on everything on the menu, nothing works, in the bag you have 2 options, sneak and sex, i can't use it,
in the map there are several locations, but everytime i try to go in one of these places, my screen turns black, and i have to press escape to see the "menu" of the game.

For me it looks like there is no more content, if someone finds something, please share.

By the way this was my first message, thanks to f95zone for all the games, some are amazing, some are not, but you're doing a great job guys ! <3

Last edited:

Maximus_ass

Jan 9, 2019
Hi, when you clik on the top right corner you can see a menu, and there is a map, i guess you can use it to visit different places.

i just found it, and i think many of you haven't noticed it ( i've been looking here to know how to progress, then i just clicked everywhere ^^ )

i hope the game is fun

View attachment 540897

EDIT: i clicked on everything on the menu, nothing works, in the bag you have 2 options, sneak and sex, i can't use it,
in the map there are several locations, but everytime i try to go in one of these places, my screen turns black, and i have to press escape to see the "menu" of the game.

For me it looks like there is no more content, if someone finds something, please share.

By the way this was my first message, thanks to f95zone for all the games, some are amazing, some are not, but you're doing a great job guys ! <3
Thank you Hero! Anything for a fap

• Haha
Reactions: tapion4000

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 540270

Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.
2019 Xmas Special Version.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-04
Release Date: 2019-12-23
Developer: EndlessTaboo -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: FAP Edition, Lust Man Standing

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same version as the one posted before - It just has it's own thread now.
Nothing new added since this was posted on the main thread back in December.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - - - -

View attachment 540273
Latest update: running out of ideas, i know lets give maya a cock. no i'm out, game ruined this is ghey.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Wow really finally completed?
Well this game never got compressed so I can't remember the last time I played it.
I hope they make an exception and compress it..
I didn't think it was that bad.
I hope it had a happy ending specially on Christmas.
Nevermind....it's a short Christmas special.
Well the crazyness continues in the next version.......peace.
Lmao what? the game is like 3gb rar download (compressed) and 6gb uncompressed (when you unzip it). You don't have 6gb on your fap machine?

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
I think the key workd is 3GB.
Read that again but not too fast or you'll go blind.
So key word or key work? Im still not getting the point, 3GB is nothing with todays net speeds and if you dont have storage maybe buy a cheap HDD?