EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fAP_CoverPhotolms.jpg
Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2020-01-08
Developer: EndlessTaboo -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Main Game: Lust Man Standing - EndlessTaboo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Run on Older or Slower Windows Systems:

What is the FAP Edition?

WARNING: You can import your save from the main game to FAP Edition, but please DO NOT do the reverse.
It'll mess up your save file if you save inside the FAP Edition and load it into the main game.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thank you GodofSex69 for the game links

491702_Preview01.jpg 491703_Preview02.jpg 491704_Preview03.jpg 491707_Preview04.jpg 491709_Preview05.jpg 491710_Preview06.jpg 491712_Preview08.jpg 491713_Preview09.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 517627
Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-10
Release Date: 2020-01-08
Developer: EndlessTaboo -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Main Game: Lust Man Standing - EndlessTaboo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Run on Older or Slower Windows Systems:

WARNING: You can import your save from the main game to FAP Edition, but please DO NOT do the reverse.
It'll mess up your save file if you save inside the FAP Edition and load it into the main game.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Thank you GodofSex69 for the game links

View attachment 517608 View attachment 517609 View attachment 517611 View attachment 517612 View attachment 517613 View attachment 517614 View attachment 517615 View attachment 517616
i dont understand this still have the entire game or is new game, going by the changelog this only adds new outfits? or im missing something

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
What is FAP edition? What's the difference between this and the Main game?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
From an old Patreon post:

What is the FAP Edition?
I organized all the sex scenes into an easy to navigate scene gallery. You'll be able to replay all the sexy scenes with each characters as many times as you'd like.
Since this is a separate edition and I'm not restrained by file size, I added multiple outfits that can be unlocked for each character. All you need to do is load your save into the FAP edition and you will be able to dress each character as you'd like and view them from all angles. You'll have the ability to rotate the camera 360 degrees and I think it's pretty cool.
With the FAP edition, I'll be able to do more experimental stuff, things that wouldn't fit in the main game.

Sep 9, 2017
I organized all the sex scenes into an easy to navigate scene gallery. You'll be able to replay all the sexy scenes with each characters as many times as you'd like.
Ooooh! Me likey! However, 4,14 gigabytes is a bit much, will some honorable soul compress the size of this game? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ADD: Warning it only worked 1 time then crash about 4-6 min into game play and now I can no longer play a game in FAP edition.

You get to dress the girls how you want them to look like but that is it. (Not for sure if you can play the game with the new outfits yet still testing it out.)

You can play your game once you load it in the FAP version by hitting the esc key then load your game, your saves are seen by this version of the game but remember you can not use the FAP version save in your main game.
(Just remember which one you are using for which version of the game.)
So far it does not look like you can start a new game in FAP version, or at least I can not start a new game.
So start a new game in the main version of the game then save it and exit. Now start up the FAP version of the game to play by hitting esc then load. Lust Man Standing 2020-01-15 07-56-16-46.jpg

Last edited:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
From an old Patreon post:

What is the FAP Edition?
Since this is a separate edition and I'm not restrained by file size, I added multiple outfits that can be unlocked for each character. All you need to do is load your save into the FAP edition and you will be able to dress each character as you'd like and view them from all angles. You'll have the ability to rotate the camera 360 degrees and I think it's pretty cool.
With the FAP edition, I'll be able to do more experimental stuff, things that wouldn't fit in the main game.
Plus: When someone sees it in the title Fap Edition, they think that is the Fap Nation. Do not be mistaken.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
The only problem is that all the outfits take a lot of space and the game size is starting to get huge. There's no way for me to compress it without losing quality. This might be a problem once I start to add more characters.
Even if 50GB. Modern games have long crossed this line. For the sake of quality and diversity, do not mind!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ups, 4 G...
Being Unity, if I understood right, can't be compressed. I hopefully wait for a torrent link.

Reactions: BTWZ1
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote