a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The only thing this version has over the main version is it allows you to see the new clothes on the female of your choice and the """REPLAY""" replay scenes you have had with the girls, no new content for game play.

The new clothes will not show up during game play.

To me this version was unnecessary.
I really don't care for """REPLAY""" when I can save the game just before the sex scenes and go through the again if I want to but would rather the time was spent in have repeatable sex with the girls instead for the main version of the game.

Last edited:

Luhzin

Jul 12, 2017
Okey , just to make my mind clear. If i download Fap Edition, i can play all the game like the normal way if i want? sorry but i'm a little slow. Thanks for the game man!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okey , just to make my mind clear. If i download Fap Edition, i can play all the game like the normal way if i want? sorry but i'm a little slow. Thanks for the game man!
Warning I was only able to play about 4-6 min before it crashed and now can no longer play in the FAP version.

Only if you have a save from the main game to use.
You can not start a new game in the FAP version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luhzin

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
from this point you can click on the wood one and see the new clothes on which ever girl you choose
That got me the clothing selections, I must have missed the little hanger up in the corner when I was trying that last.

I'm still having issues with the back button not working, going to the main menu and the menu persists and won't go away.

After replay of a scene and hitting the esc button then just wait it can take several min to move on.
Tried that, replayed a scene, seemed to work as you said, but the main menu persisted, but I could still move things around in the background and select a different girl/scene. Played that, hit escape, started my stopwatch on my phone. LMS_Fap_Bug.png
6 minutes later, still no mouse cursor.

Gotta hit the windows close window x in the corner and restart.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Any andriod version???
Anyone give me andriod version??

FFS!! 15 minutes after it was posted and 3 minutes later you ask the exact same thing again!?!?
With not even a single post between? No "please," no "could someone," no civil behaviour at all.
How fucking entitled can you be?

I hope "no one give you andriod version!"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That got me the clothing selections, I must have missed the little hanger up in the corner when I was trying that last.

I'm still having issues with the back button not working, going to the main menu and the menu persists and won't go away.

Tried that, replayed a scene, seemed to work as you said, but the main menu persisted, but I could still move things around in the background and select a different girl/scene. Played that, hit escape, started my stopwatch on my phone. View attachment 517807
6 minutes later, still no mouse cursor.

Gotta hit the windows close window x in the corner and restart.
I have mine fullscreen.

megadux

Nov 12, 2019
the game is freezing on win version, with no scene displayed, just the selection pictures ring

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
i went onto the main game 0.9.1 to try to find shopping bags that didn't work.
used my main save on fap edition stuck in a room " confirmed all my 15 saves does the same"
no new clothes on mannequin

:tried what a1fox3 mention also. if someone have a "fap" edition save with clothes to share i would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Primo_Ger

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
This FAP version is full of bugs and issues. Tried it full screen and windowed. It hangs, scenes wont play, mouse cursor disappears, locks up, .

Its not worth the download

Reactions: omocik

kinq06

May 14, 2017
This build is sooo broken. You can't even get back the replay menu after you did one time.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is there a way to run this game better on a windows 8 pc? I know how about making this with a RENPY?!?! it really tick me off that I know its not on my end but cmon at least test the game on lower ends for fucks sake... no grade I cant grade a game that crashes every damn time I try to start a new fuckin game.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote