elecman687

May 20, 2019
how do i load my save files? i clicked the load button but it wont let me upload my files. is there a specific folder or location it needs to be in?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Since you can play your main game saves in this version I have added the same tags from the main game.

I do not see any "humor" in this "horror" filled VN. "Horror" tag added.
MC gets raped and "rape" tag added.
MC gets blackmailed "blackmail" tag added.
Simulator tag added.
Sandbox tag added.
Management tag added.

I wish there was a "murder" tag because this VN needs it.

Reactions: acewinz

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
i load my save after fimd the cloths not work only show my room and cant open new game can anyone provide me saves maybe i missing something thank you all

Last edited:

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Current AAA games are 50 to 150GB. 4GB is nothing nowadays, don't worry about the size.
What you could research is adding patches instead of making everyone download the whole game every time.

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
For anyone who's tried this, is it only for replaying scenes you've unlocked or can you use it to view all scenes even if your save hasn't unlocked them?

Reactions: Twistty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For anyone who's tried this, is it only for replaying scenes you've unlocked or can you use it to view all scenes even if your save hasn't unlocked them?
Same question ...
Ok. Then delete.
You can play the full game in this as long as you start a new game in the main version of the game and then just load that save, saves for both are stored in the same place in appdata.
Just remember that saves in FAP edition will not work in the main version but main version will work in FAP version.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
You can play the full game in this as long as you start a new game in the main version of the game and then just load that save, saves for both are stored in the same place in appdata.
Just remember that saves in FAP edition will not work in the main version but main version will work in FAP version.
I did but again play through, no.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
If you play the mac version DO NOT DOWNLOAD

Waste of your time and your data. The black bar bug is still there blocking all the UI

And it's extremely slow and unresponsive.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Windows version, I replay a scene and cannot go anywhere, mouse is no longer visible when over the game window, escape brings up the usual menu, but mouse isn't visible to select anything. No control visible to go back from the replay to the selection screen. Loaded a save, cannot see the outfits I've found or evidence on how to utilize them.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I thought this is the game update, until see only 2 pages comments.
Not gonna try, and I'm still mourning for the Daughter of DmD's de'd.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Windows version, I replay a scene and cannot go anywhere, mouse is no longer visible when over the game window, escape brings up the usual menu, but mouse isn't visible to select anything. No control visible to go back from the replay to the selection screen. Loaded a save, cannot see the outfits I've found or evidence on how to utilize them.
After you load your save hit the esc button. Lust Man Standing 2020-01-15 09-51-12-91.jpg Then hit the main menu button Lust Man Standing 2020-01-15 09-54-21-77.jpg you will see this Lust Man Standing 2020-01-15 09-51-25-94.jpg just hit the esc button and you will have this Lust Man Standing 2020-01-15 09-55-22-42.jpg from this point you can click on the wood one and see the new clothes on which ever girl you choose or you can rotate to which ever girl you want to watch replay of scenes you have had with them.

After replay of a scene and hitting the esc button then just wait it can take several min to move on.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote