blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
Alright, this is brutal. I can't even initiate the poker conversation and I have the playing cards. What's the deal?

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, I absolutely CANNOT get the roommate to spawn on the couch to talk to her. I've come back to the house with varying degrees of energy left, slept until sunset, etc. Game is just fucked. Shame because I was enjoying it a fair bit.

Reactions: WindIsHowling

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah, I absolutely CANNOT get the roommate to spawn on the couch to talk to her. I've come back to the house with varying degrees of energy left, slept until sunset, etc. Game is just fucked. Shame because I was enjoying it a fair bit.
In the Morning give the play cards to either of your female "roommates" and get home in the evening... the first evening they'll be to tired, but the next evening they'll be around... just make sure your sneak skill is lvl 2 before yu take this route

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The new location by "learn to fight" is not popping with the search. Is there a trick? Or have I click on something?

(the location with the dagger)
Go to the old wharehouse, you'll find your roommate fighting a zombie. Help her out. It will unlock a new location just a few walks in the town later

Reactions: Hirdsmannen

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I there a way to scroll in the inventory or get an item from it that is there but I can't se because I had too much stuff when I got it?

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
it can be fun if it's made smartly... if you dislike it I'd suggest skipping (with) RPG (elements) games and concentrate on VN ones
i just get annoyed quick with repetitive tasks,,like increasing the sneak ability and finding cards..otherwise its a decent game so far..

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
In the first zip is a standalone exe trainer generated with Cheat Engine.
Second zip is LUA alternative and the pointer table used to create it - Open either one in Cheat Engine.

Options:
Numpad 1 - Max Energy
Numpad 2 - Freeze Energy
Numpad 3 - Food +10
Numpad 4 - Claire affection +5
Numpad 5 - Delilah affection +5
Numpad 6 - Elizabeth affection +5
Numpad 7 - Lucia affection +5

If the choice of girls available seems random, it's because it was. Not sure if affection actually matters at all in whether an event fires or not?
Dosen't work for me
Pointers don't find my address.
So Values for Energy , Food just shows question marks....:(:(:cry::cry:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Yeah, how about the Christmas special?

Windows:
Mac:

v0.9 will be released on the 31st
Where does the Christmas special end? i just arrived at the house and now i just can't progress :unsure:

Reactions: TheDevian
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes