wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
im stuck at 25/26 secret cards, how am i supposed to know which one i am missing ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, that 26th card I can't find either...Anyone got it?
The one you are missing is in the warehouse where "learn to fight happens" and the MC is "milked by the crazy women. It's under the second pillar in the main room when you enter, goes in the first slot of the gallery.

I'm missing one you have of the blue haired girl in the second row, the 6 of spades, any idea where you found it at?

mamacito

Mar 3, 2020
I'm missing one you have of the blue haired girl in the second row, the 6 of spades, any idea where you found it at?
That 6 of spades is in the same warehouse. You're close... Just go a little further.

Dev really should number or name the hidden pictures, it cant be that hard.
They're playing cards, so they have a suit and a number. Is that not enough?

Reactions: wurg
Feb 28, 2018
Can someone explain to me why the Mac version of this game asks for permission to log every keyboard input of all my other apps? That sounds really fishy.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Help please.

I can't get the poker game to trigger. I got the cards, the sock and sneak is lvl 2.
According to the walkthrough: "Step 2. Once you have the deck of cards in your inventory, find and talk to your Roommate during the afternoon in the living room. "

When exactly is "afternoon"? I have two bars of stamina left and both the RM and Kaylee are still standing in the living room and kitchen respectively and only offer the "Did you find something" dialogue.

Both quests also state "Beat xxx at strip poker"

Edit: Never mind, got it

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes