b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
So i couldnt find an answer to this from searching. I put on the socks in strip poker but still didnt have level 2 sneak, so i lost, but i didnt see the scene that came from it. Now i dont have socks in my inventory and i cant sneak up on them anymore. Any ideas?
I think the best thing to do is to reload the save wherein you still have the socks. This time, before starting the game, make sure to level up your sneak first. You can level this up by using your sneak ability in the following occasions:
1. In the morning, before you exit the hallway and go to the kitchen, you can use your sneak ability on your roommate's door to peak on them.
2. Use your sneak ability on Elizabeth before you enter her room.
3. Visit Kaylie and your roommate at midnight and experiment with them. You could either fap on your roommate or use the flashlight and zombie dick on Kaylie while she sleeps.

Reactions: Weltgeist

Mihailo

Dec 11, 2019
cant find delilah in club can someone help, delilah is not at the table on the right when you enter the club

Last edited:

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
I see that im not the only one having an issue finding Maya in the club. Is it bugged or am I just not looking hard enough?

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Relation level required bug with kayleigh. delilah bug where she should be waiting for you in lobby. bug where unable to continue maya quest. concerning.

D

Deleted member 2069402

hi can some one help me
how do you lvl up sneak and sex?
Sneak level up is easy
Go to school → sneak Elizabeth → in to the room → out the room → sneak → in → out → repeat

Reactions: samis

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Okay, I need help.

I have the socks, sneak is on 2 but how do I initiate the poker game? I even looked into the walkthrough but the roommate/whatever is never on the couch in the living room in the afteroon.

nashville_neddin

Mar 3, 2020
View attachment 277115

Overview:
The game takes place in a world where you are the last man alive. The city is filled with beautiful girls that has their own distinct storyline. You are free to explore different locations in the city and pursue whichever girls you find attractive. Each girl is crafted with care to make them beautiful, and yet realistic. They also have their own personality and character arc. You will need to carefully choose your decisions on your quest of lust, survival and maybe even love.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-19
Release Date: 2020-01-02-19
Developer: EndlessTaboo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.0.3
Language: English
Other Games: FAP Edition - Xmas Special

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Run on Older or Slower Windows Systems:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough
Thanks to arteau for the link.

View attachment 477829 View attachment 477830 View attachment 477831 View attachment 477834 View attachment 477836 View attachment 477837 View attachment 477838 View attachment 477839 View attachment 477840 View attachment 477841 View attachment 477842 View attachment 477843 View attachment 477844 View attachment 477845 View attachment 477846 View attachment 477847 View attachment 477848 View attachment 477849 View attachment 477850 View attachment 477851 View attachment 477852 View attachment 477853 View attachment 477854 View attachment 477855 View attachment 477856 View attachment 63798
Good game and great renders

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i hate to ask but does anyone have a save for the beginning of the game? current version? I cant seem to start it up since im getting a forever black screen when trying to start a new game.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Reactions: cavaemon

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Wow, this is REALLY good. Would've preferred some kind of warning before training "Roommate", had to load an old save after that, because I hadn't done Delilah's storyline (which made the interactions here seem really out of place btw.). Talking about Delilah, how DO I progress her storyline? It says "meet her in the club" but she is nowhere to be found...

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Never mind, I immediately found Delilah after posting that question...I swear to god she wasn't there before. But now...how do I progress her story? Current objective is "have sex with Delilah again" and I have no idea how.

Edit: Okay, so I figured that one out as well. Unfortunately the game bugged out when I needed to talk to her again. Oh well, went ahead with the training scene anyway and that is that.

Two more issues now:

How do I get Lucia content? It says I need to progress Maya's story but I finished that and nothing ele happens.

Whenever I try to have sex with Kaylie, it just says "need more relationship points" for everything except kissing. Very frustrating. Actual bug or is the content not implemented yet and the "need more points" is just a subsitute for "coming in a later update"?

Last edited:

neman

Jan 5, 2020
meh characters in this game don't have sense of humor.. i got hated by saying an obvious joke "i knew she was a doctor because her handwriting is hard to read"..
i guess zombies ate their humor..

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes