Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL im not the dev of this game or the uploader. I just read a few posts above myself. Standard practise. Sorry that you feel hurt over my post, unfortunately it's something that happens on all game posts here on F95... I know iv'e done similar in the past.

Even if a changelog implies "no new content" many will not read this also...

Then write in a changelog "no new content" to avoid that type of question.

Reactions: Jellyfish_xD

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
My fav game :) thats see whats on :giggle:
Dev never give up this game is great (y)
Yep it is my favourite is well. Really happy the dev did not give up on it. Sure it has issues sometimes, but they always get a fix. Updates come on a regular basis, can't complain. :) This game is really underrated regarding popularity/fame.(not stars)

Reactions: jcna06200

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i have a little problem i can´t seem too figure out how too do the last 2 quests for kaylie and maya, for maya its telling me too do more of kaylie storyline, for kaylie its telling me too do more of lucy storyline the problem with that is i have finished lucy storyline.

Reactions: seifun

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Sorry, I forgot to mention one thing. I set up a rule where only one special event can occur at a specific location per day. So if you already encountered an event in the Club for example, you'd have to sleep and come back the next day in order to advance to trigger the next event.
Shit, I think I need to find time to create a tutorial for things like this. I know the game is kind of weird when you first play it. I'm working to make it simpler and more intuitive
in this new update will you add some event for roomate or sex mod for kaile ( you understand don t remember perfect name ahahha ) or for elisabeth?

Sep 27, 2019
As for the blue screens, have you found a solution for them?
My PC is a Pentium I3 with 8 GB of RAM and the blue screens continue to appear.
I have already removed and reinstalled the game and the problem persists.
Any tips?

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I have strange problem. I have a lot of food but I cant eat since the roomates is never home. Can I eat without my roommates? I says that I do but the hunger doesnt go away.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have strange problem. I have a lot of food but I cant eat since the roomates is never home. Can I eat without my roommates? I says that I do but the hunger doesnt go away.
Click on the fist Icon in the HUD and double click on the food Icon

bob_snz

Feb 14, 2020
Can't really blame the problems on Unity. It is an amazing engine, but I just suck at it. I need more time to learn how to use it properly. Even with Renpy, it would still be difficult to do some of the things I want to do with my games. The built in scroll back feature in Renpy is pretty fucking amazing though.
dude!
you say you suck at this,,,, & you have so many followers & fans,!
i wonder what would have happened if you didnt suck at it ?:)
please keep up your amazing good work.
cheers.

Reactions: Marduk68

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There is Bug with Delilah = A new purpose quest ?
She is not pregnant ? go to club she is not left side > u can only talk with her but no pregnancy or quest

+ Add more quests + sex scenes
(y)

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes