Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
I got problems with Delilah
1. I got event in the city to save girl.
2. I talked to her in the club - find a spices
3. Found spices - talked to her again
4. Found damn backpack - took forever but ...
5. Talked to her again -She showed me a boobs ...
6. Since then i don't have anything to do with her 1581425051230.png

Any idea how to have sex with her again ?

1581429929202.png

Last edited:

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Hi guys i missed the dildo when i killed the zombie in the library. Anyway to get the dildo now? I can't get access to that location in the library anymore
It is impossible, you can watch again his corpse even after cutting it every time.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You can have sex(not yet anal etc.) with Delilah, when you visit here in the club at afternoon. First you've to choose the sex symbol from your inventory and klick with it on Delilah (image 1). Then the scene changes to the showers.
If you see your penis (see image previous post) it's not necessary to use it again from your bag, you only need to move your cursor to it and klick. Your cursor is showing as a hand or as a penis (see image from achievement "A new place to fuck")
image 1: 1581447381627.png
image 2: 1581447449888.png

pogo741852

Dec 18, 2018
Somehow, by clicking rapidly I managed to get the socks and can play successfull poker. I've already played to the end, with Delilahs death, but missing some of the achievements with her (see image 1). Also with Kaylie I'm missing the achievement "Some comfort sex" (see image 2) I've found Maya, but not played the event yet.
View attachment 547770 image1 and 2 View attachment 547772
For Kaylie go to sleep, and when you wake up. she will be there.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
For Kaylie go to sleep, and when you wake up. she will be there.
Yeah, but that isn't solving the problem. What you described happend very early in game, and it get's you the achievement "Sex for the first time" ( Point 3 of Kaylie WT). I'm asking about the achievement "Some comfort Sex". I've slept several nights, but nothing happened. So it must be triggered by something else, is not yet implemented into this version, or is a bug! And the WT for v0.8 on OP ends with point 5: "A reason to come"

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uhhh, I give up playing this version, there are too many bugs. One example: Going to club at morning, on the right side in the niche I can find Delilah. She's still alive, what's correct, because I haven't played the part yet, where she will be killed ( in the warehouse, training with roommate). Going through the door in direction to Zoras's office I find Maya, which told me that Delilah has been killed. After that I cannot do anything with Delilah, although the scene where she is killed hasn't take place! Huuh, am I crazy ? :eek: :mad:(n)

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah, same for me, i guess the Dev just havent created any sex scenes for the intimacy mode yet.
But either way: We alredy fucked Kaylie (i count three times) but now we are not even allowed to lick her pussy or play with her boobs. Kinda funny.

Reactions: pogo741852

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I got problems with Delilah
1. I got event in the city to save girl.
2. I talked to her in the club - find a spices
3. Found spices - talked to her again
4. Found damn backpack - took forever but ...
5. Talked to her again -She showed me a boobs ...
6. Since then i don't have anything to do with her View attachment 548598

View attachment 548664
hmmm....a picture of a dick....on his dick :unsure:

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
The savegames from robertfierce do not work for me are not displayed in the game nor does anyone have savegames that work.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
The savegames from robertfierce do not work for me are not displayed in the game nor does anyone have savegames that work.
Are you trying to add the saves in the game folder? This isn't a RENPY game. You should follow my instructions in the post I linked above:

"
Extract the archive wherever you want and put the files in that save folder in:
C:\Users\"USER"\AppData\LocalLow\EndlessTaboo

Replace "USER" with your username from your PC.
If you can't find AppData or LocalLow folders make sure the option to show hidden files is activated in your OS.

You're welcome ^^ "

You need to follow the instructions the way they have been given. I also mentioned that the savegames are for the previous version as they were when I linked then the first time. The new version might require you to start all over again although I doubt it cause it's not mentioned in the "CHANGELOG". I don't know as I haven't played the new version because "continuation of the cliffhanger" doesn't say much to me. For all I know the developer might have added one single scene to continue just the last scene in the previous version. I'm not gonna install the new version and play for one scene lol.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
No, they work, but didn't solve my problems. The reason that they might not work for you is that you've possible have to rename them according to your saves.
The save files are named e.g. SaveGame_4_0.save, that didn't work in my game, because my savefiles are named: SaveGame_4_2.save (the devil knows why, I'm not). After renaming them according to my save file structure, they work.

But the total Delilah part is totally corrupted. I have done all achievements (excepting the last one). I cannot do anything more to her, she's still sitting in the bar niche, but Maya told me she's is dead (without having played that part yet, where she will be killed), going back from Maya (sitting in front of the office in the background of the club) to the entrance part of the club there is Delilah.
Booah ehh, that's so frustrating.
Here is my savefiles with every achievements (with the exception of: Delilah -a new purpose, Kaylie -some comfort sex, - where is Maya and Roommate- Learn to fight, Zora - Sorry - blame it on me). I can do Learn to fight, but then Delilah is dead.
SaveGame_6_2.jpg View attachment SaveGame_6_2.save
Now I've played Learn to fight, Delilah is dead. So I cannot do a new purpose, After that, the game says: end of version, but I still can continue in game, doing Zora - Sorry, blame it on me, doing Kaylie- some comfort sex. I've also talked to Maya in club, she told me where she lives, but in Kaylie the achievement- where is maya ist still not done. and b.t.w., now roommate is not visible in game, only at night in her bed. This game is so fucking crazy bugged. :mad: :eek: Here is the corresponding savefile:
SaveGame_7_2.jpg View attachment SaveGame_7_2.save

Reactions: lebac

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
It really sucks that you're locked out of an entire route with a girl because of a seemingly irrelevant choice.
You could leave with her in the old version.

Uhhh, I give up playing this version, there are too many bugs. One example: Going to club at morning, on the right side in the niche I can find Delilah. She's still alive, what's correct, because I haven't played the part yet, where she will be killed ( in the warehouse, training with roommate). Going through the door in direction to Zoras's office I find Maya, which told me that Delilah has been killed. After that I cannot do anything with Delilah, although the scene where she is killed hasn't take place! Huuh, am I crazy ? :eek: :mad:(n)
I never seen this bug. But you continued an already started game when you tried the new version?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes