Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Can someone help with a savegame update 09 my profile was deleted and therefore I have no score anymore.

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Is there sound during sex scenes in this game ? If not can somebody please make a mod that adds sound during the sex scenes ?

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Anyway why they added 2 monster girl (so you have a total of 4 girls from the evil sect and only one is likable) that you want to die and they removed/didn't develop most of the club staff? Bank it is quite useless unless you are unlucky: you get two machetes and one bat for free and if you save often it is impossible they will break....and bank doesn't give story wise content: one girl doesn't like you, another likes you but you can't meet her outside duty, another one was REMOVED from relationship sheet. Zora was removed from relationship too, Jade for some reason can't even speak with you when you ring the bell and only speak for Lucy related content. But they added 2 girls of the evil sect while the only one viable is Fiona that was already in the relation sheet.

Also will the two room of campus (one is fitness centre "coming soon" another is the door outside "I wonder where it leads") unlock content of already present girls or new one to be introduced?

I'm trying to find a solution for this also, is there a way to save both girls?
Developer is just one person from what I understood, so someone must pass a charisma check on him to change the game.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Hi, have just started to play this game, and I've got some problems.
1. Is there a list with all hidden cards? I have found a lot of them according to WT 0.8, but there are still some more!
2. Cannot win poker game (sneaking level 2), because i cannot find the socks under the sink. There are 3 possibilities (see image), but always the drawer/door opens and close immediately, overlapped by the inventory. How to solve this problem and when the socks are available (first time I can go to bath or later in game)?
View attachment 545902
The socks should be in the left section, check if you don't have permanently pressed buttons

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Somehow, by clicking rapidly I managed to get the socks and can play successfull poker. I've already played to the end, with Delilahs death, but missing some of the achievements with her (see image 1). Also with Kaylie I'm missing the achievement "Some comfort sex" (see image 2) I've found Maya, but not played the event yet.
1581359258992.png image1 and 2 1581359363017.png

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Ok i found socks but i have no clue how to wear them ...
any help ?
You have to cheat during poker (cheat level 2 necessary), anyway you loose and you'll be naked (standing). When you are sitting again at the table you can see your feet and then take the socks from inventory and put them on.

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I can't play this game, everytime I open it it causes my computer to freeze up badly and takes a long time to close it and get my computer working again.

Opt1001

Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys i missed the dildo when i killed the zombie in the library. Anyway to get the dildo now? I can't get access to that location in the library anymore

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Hi guys i missed the dildo when i killed the zombie in the library. Anyway to get the dildo now? I can't get access to that location in the library anymore
I'm pretty sure you can since i missed cutting that thing also and i came back later to take it

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes