Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
I give up Delilah sex scene is impassable in my game. Image of "thing" from inventory does not have aura when i place it on my hmm thing...
Post #3,413
post #3,415

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Thanks for your reply

1. Cant go to binocular's site, is it not possible before 9th day?
2. Dont even see ths number of day on screen.
3. How to increase sneak point?
1 & 2 I don't know
3 The MC have to spy the girls, door next to your room, since the MC wake up. and Elisabeth too, in University.

Sorry for my English. It's not my language.

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for your reply

1. Cant go to binocular's site, is it not possible before 9th day?
2. Dont even see ths number of day on screen.
3. How to increase sneak point?
You'll need to save the girl in the university dorm and kill her infected roommate before getting infos of that locations and unlocking it from the Club Manager

Reactions: EndlessTaboo

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I fixed the screen resolution problem with the Mac version of the game. I apologize it took me so long, I couldn't reproduce the problems on my old iMac so I had to borrow a Macbook from a friend and test it on his computer. Now it should work just fine on all Macs.
I'm sorry if you had that problem, the game did look very ugly before. for you all. I'm hoping that by looking at it, you'll forget that it took me so long to fix this issue.
Oh and this is just a simple bug fix. No new contents. New update will be out next week.

v0.10.0.3
Windows
:
Mac:

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
the way it is advancing it will be 100GB :sleep:
Not to worry. Although image quality is the priority, I'm still very careful with file size. Once we get to around 4-5GB, I'll just split the game into two and you'll still be able to use the same save file and everything.

Reactions: L30

EndlessTaboo

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Maya may not be around the first time you show up.
First talk to Zora in elevator-hallway area and finish that part.
After that go back home.. sleep.. come back to the club and enter the elevator (just click on elevator button).
One of the girls (eyepatch girl, forgot the name) will show up.
If this does not happen the day after you talk to Zora, just come back the next day untill you get that scene.

If after 3 days you still don't get this scene, something might indeed be wrong, but i got it after waiting for 1 day without issues.
Same deal with talking to Maya outside Zora's office after the event above. Just come back the next day or the day after that. It should trigger then
Sorry, I forgot to mention one thing. I set up a rule where only one special event can occur at a specific location per day. So if you already encountered an event in the Club for example, you'd have to sleep and come back the next day in order to advance to trigger the next event.
Shit, I think I need to find time to create a tutorial for things like this. I know the game is kind of weird when you first play it. I'm working to make it simpler and more intuitive

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I fixed the screen resolution problem with the Mac version of the game. I apologize it took me so long, I couldn't reproduce the problems on my old iMac so I had to borrow a Macbook from a friend and test it on his computer. Now it should work just fine on all Macs.
I'm sorry if you had that problem, the game did look very ugly before. for you all. I'm hoping that by looking at it, you'll forget that it took me so long to fix this issue.
Oh and this is just a simple bug fix. No new contents. New update will be out next week.

v0.10.0.3
Windows
: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
TY for the wallpaper !

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
For those who run under windows, is this update necessary or shall we wait for the next update and upgrade directly from 0.9 or shall we install the 0.10 version too ?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Did this fix the whole continuity issues the game had? I only spoke once with the club girl yet she acted as my gf during the warehouse ambush, and the old women talked about the clinic even though I refused to help with it.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes