Sloufrea

Feb 23, 2020
Hellou people nice to find you! game works fine with me crazy good story and content! Maybe someone already post it but i cant find it ,im stuck, where can i find the light wepon for last roomie quest? help please all the best and the last Deliah quest she just doesnt want to talk to me knew topics all the same :)

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can you bring Delilah back?!
I think...not lol. Maybe one day he will go back and rework the story up until that point and add an option to save them both. I doubt it since he never even hinted at the possibility and I think it would be the wrong move to do it now. I think its pretty much a done deal with her death...theres no coming back from that lol

CloakedJ24

Nov 1, 2017
Can't really blame the problems on Unity. It is an amazing engine, but I just suck at it. I need more time to learn how to use it properly. Even with Renpy, it would still be difficult to do some of the things I want to do with my games. The built in scroll back feature in Renpy is pretty fucking amazing though.
can you add an option to save Delilah too? :'(

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
It seems the last two updates made this game abstinent. As I was not able to accomplish the last quest with Kaylie "Where is Maya", I've loaded older save games and I couldn't even kiss Delilah.
The same applies to Elisabeth.

As for Kaylie, after having sex with her at least 3 times (or the achievements Sex for the first time, More than meets the eye and Some comfort sex) and while aiming for and wanting to have sex with her "Where is Maya" many different options are listed (when she follows MC into his bedroom), but the only one available is kissing else I'm informed that I need a higher level of relationship.

What level of Relationship is required and which one is the highest you guys could reach?
How to improve sex skills under the given circumstances?
And which levels (affection, relationship, sex skills, sex experiences etc.) could one reach in the former release? My highest relationship levels where with the roommate and Delilah than Kaylie and Elisabeth. Any other woman wouldn't - so far- even let me come close to her.
Was anybody able to complete the said quest "Where is Maya"? If so how?

I'd be also glad for a secret card location update.

Last edited:

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
I think...not lol. Maybe one day he will go back and rework the story up until that point and add an option to save them both. I doubt it since he never even hinted at the possibility and I think it would be the wrong move to do it now. I think its pretty much a done deal with her death...theres no coming back from that lol
Well... that sucks for me... I didn't even start her quests/missions, apart from saving her the first time...
Guess I'm gonna have to playthrough it again and try to, at least, play her quests...
Thank you for the reply...

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
Holy crap the controls are clunky af. Took some getting used to. What annoys me the most is the near-invisible navigation button, had to look at the sides carefully to see if there's this nearly invisible green thing to look around the map. Buggy af as well. Creator should've also made prompts bigger because some prompts are almost pinpoint in size. Other than that, this game looks like it's going to be great.

Reactions: PapaCru

lebac

Nov 18, 2017
Has anyone found solution for triggering Delilah's "A new purpose" quest?
I have tried entering club at various times of day and she always sits at the booth in first part of the club.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I liked the start but not a fan of games that kill you or let others die quick just because you cant figure out what the Author wanted... at least not in a sex game. I have a girl in the house that has medical training but i go and save the girl with the sister thats sick and can't ask her for help or what to do, wander around a hospital go back and she's dead, oh and i starved... yeah pass for now thanks.

Weltgeist

May 9, 2017
So i couldnt find an answer to this from searching. I put on the socks in strip poker but still didnt have level 2 sneak, so i lost, but i didnt see the scene that came from it. Now i dont have socks in my inventory and i cant sneak up on them anymore. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 2069402

Is it possible to save both roommate and delilah in this event? I want to save delilah. but I can't. Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
I liked the start but not a fan of games that kill you or let others die quick just because you cant figure out what the Author wanted... at least not in a sex game. I have a girl in the house that has medical training but i go and save the girl with the sister thats sick and can't ask her for help or what to do, wander around a hospital go back and she's dead, oh and i starved... yeah pass for now thanks.
It's quite easy to save Elizabeth tbh (She's the school girl you're referring to). Her roommate is already infected so to save her you must pick up a weapon from your bag ang click it on the girl in the bed. Everything is easy on the next parts. There's also actually an option to eat so you don't starve, in case you haven't noticed the stats tab. You could also eat with the girls in sunset by going to the dinner room and clicking on the table.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes