Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I see the daughter character from Lewd Island and several other games is in this one. Is she the daughter character in this one as well. Heard that was the style of the IC in this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see the daughter character from Lewd Island and several other games is in this one. Is she the daughter character in this one as well. Heard that was the style of the IC in this game.
No, MC isn't old enough to have a daughter that age.

He has sisters though.

Reactions: Alfius

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
She is just a side girl named Delilah. The girl in the banner is MC's niece. (Maybe possible to reassign the relationship. I don't remember, been a few years)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I liked the game initially, but at the end it turned out some kind of weird funny NTR horror com. Last man on earth, surrounded by horny babes and gang of crazy lesbians that wants to kill you. Then you find out while you were spending all your time collecting tin cans, giant cock futa has been banging all the women.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
pls any Unity dev pick this up ffs the dev is probably dead and has fucking 1k supporters this is ez money
We can do it together. I unpack most pic/video and sound from latest release.
What we need:
Capture text tree; - all dialogues have branches. I think can use unity autotranslator
Unity code; - I try use looks fine and can be used.
And, ofkoz, I can't do it alone. I can create github or sometrhink for our work.
pm me if u interest.

Forgot most wanted: get model, location, hair etc(name or bundle number)... to used on continue.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 55 Votes