Unity - Abandoned - Lust Man Standing [v0.11] [EndlessTaboo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Godus33

Good :

Nice renders
    Them not much used/explored
    That's it.

Bad :

You NEED the walkthrough to 'play' the game.
    Game feels dead, not much action
    Characters feels dead
    Have to initiate everything with NPCs
    Have to click multiples things to interact with NPCs

Please do note that I have played until the 'middle' of the game ; It's nice to look at, it's nice to play to pass time ; but it's not really worth reading etc.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Kojj4

I played the second time thinking about changing my mind but not being able to change. It's not a promising game and maybe it has some potential, it's hard to say but the game does not have a history lineage. It looks like an alpha game where you have to make achievements and not go through with the story. Talking about the story, the script is pretty bad and a game where there are "zombies" did not go very well.
    So, the only good thing about this game is the art of the roommates and some others, otherwise the mechanics that the game proposes is quite bad.
    However, it is an extremely bad game and it hardly has sex scenes and it is not even worth wasting your time to test.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

DD0

Honestly, most "last man on earth" scenarios are silly and simple. It would not likely be a sexual smorgasbord for a surviving male from an advanced civilization...a single sperm sample can impregnate lots of women and there is ample supply. A man's likely fate would be sequestration and daily milkings.

That being said, this guy sure isn't getting any action. The Daughters of Evolution are ripped off from "Y the Last Man" but they could happen irl. But this guy gets no love from anyone else, except his dau...uh...his chil...uh...his bitch. She's his bitch, he's her boo. Well, and one other woman after you do her enough favors. I could see this developing into a "Superpowered" style grind. Not good.

Meh. The interface isn't very good and the lack of rollback in case you missed a pose is unfortunate. This point and click, drag and drop stuff was new in the 80s. This could be done better and more smoothly.

Working through all these so=called "episodes" to unlock kisses and boob flashes is lame. The lackluster story is not good enough to skimp on sex options. I expect better from games in 2019.

Edit: Forgot to add that the sexual content includes the stupid, overused, stupid, tired, stupid, rapey "sleep sex" that we see in every retarded incest clone. Bonus, it is mandatory to progress the lame ass "story." So you get to be a total fucking creep as well.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

hansolo1195

Pros:
    1. Great renders
    2. Great story idea
    Cons:
    1. God-awful story progression
    2. Terrible game mechanics where you have to click randomly in hopes of triggering something
    3. Stochastic events - to do something with some characters, you have to get lucky and try again over and over
    4. Game dev is unprofessional, uncommunicative, and clearly not dedicated to the work. I'd be an idiot to become their patron.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Evil Dr Porkchop

think I am Legend,meets hard women,interface could use some work, basic story is fairly decent,I'd like some better sex animations and interactions,but the survival,relationship elements are pretty decent,

Quite a bit of survival element in this game
  6. 4.00 star(s)

kk0566

Character rendering and scenes are way too good and professional. Very nice work indeed. Story line is promising and has potential.. Only issue is that of completing achievement by collecting secret cards.. I think that should be optional. I replayed the game twice to collect all cards and still could not as i forgot getting one card from movie theater.. Did not have will or courage to play entire game again with random chances and skip button.. Also a walk-through would be nice.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

wanky

[Rewiev of 2.4.1]
    A bit short of content right now but has potential. The Adult stuff is still quite baren and the map system could be a bit more intuitive.

This style of repetitive pixel hunter can be quite boring if the current objective is not presented easily, thank god for the checklist but i hope the developer finds a way to keep the game feeling fresh and moving (as pointed out in an ealier review below)

Further i would like to have a "skip to evening" button other than walking into the master bedroom and "sleep until dinner" sorta thing.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

derpyturle1995

Interesting and robust game world with great characters. the girls look great. Navigating some of the more nuanced actions can be difficult, but aside from that gameplay is straightforward and engaging. Looking forward to more development on this one.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Redeemed

game has superb art for the most part (not a fan of elizabeth 'smodel), music is good as well, map navigation is a bit clumsy, looking for the collectables is a pain, and its fairly unforgiving in case you missed something

other than that its a good game
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Keldar

[Review based on v0.2.4]

This game commits the cardinal sin for games, it is boring. This game is a repetitive grind and is a pixel hunter game. I don't find it fun to have to move my mouse all over the screen hoping there is something here to interact with, this isn't a fun mechanic.

scavenger hunts are boring busy work when added to a AAA game, which has all sorts of core game mechanics to play with. So making the core mechanic of this game a scavenger hunt really highlights the boring game play aspect.

The characters are boring, the setting is boring, the story is boring. We have seen this ALL before nothing about the game is original. Even the models can be seen in previous games.

The stills are well rendered and the backgrounds are of equal quality and while the models are similar if not exact copies from other games they are attractive. I haven't run into any bugs while playing so from the players perspective it works. Which isn't something you can say with all games on the site so not something to just gloss over. Bugs being what they are your mileage might differ but i haven't run into any. The UI isn't all that clunky and the scene and location transitions are quick and smooth. The only complaint is the character sheet is merged with the food storage icon which isn't the best choice in my opinion.

The developer seems to know what they are doing technically which is why the renders are good and the game doesn't appear to have any major game "breaking" issues. The content is just so derivative that is sparks no interest anymore. Again this might not be a problem for others I am just bored of the trapped in a Zombie apocalypse with family members story arc that the grinding out food and events and doing a scavenger hunt was soooooooooooooo boring.

I'd give this 2 stars it was so boring but the production quality is enough that is doesn't deserve a poor rating as people who don't mind grinds as much as I do or who are not bored of the Zombie apocalypse fab game will find the game more to their liking than myself.

If you are looking for something "fresh" this game isn't it, but if you are looking for a well made game that just ticks the right boxes for you then this game could very well be worth your time.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

dylan1818

The premise of the story is that there was a virus that killed off the majority of men making you a rare commodity. Still, women don't just jump all over despite the shortage. I think this makes it somewhat realistic which is nice. The 1 animation from this version is extremely well done has me wanting more. Unfortunately this game is making slow progress since the developer has taken some time off however if he returns, this has some great potential.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

Not a big Unity fan but this one has me wanting more, The way it starts off and how it plays out is really good and fun to play. Not much sex as of right now and hoping more gets added if the game keeps getting made.

Art 7/10
    Sex 5/10
    Story 8.5/10
    Characters 8/10
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Brusyl

I like the musical atmosphere. The graphics are very neat. The texts are well written. The story whatever already visited is well brought. No management for the visible tribute food.
    Please when will a French version?
    (I'm french -> Chrome translation)
  14. 3.00 star(s)

DeUglyOne

This review is written as I've partially played through Episode 2. Only partially played because: This game started out as something better than the overused and worn out incest genre. The plot is full of cliches, with you waking up in a hospital with amnesia, discovering that there's been some kind of biological disaster that leaves you as the only man in a world of women and zombies and that you've been living with a dear childhood friend - all cliche, but it was working as written. At the release of the 2nd episode it's fallen into the "I'll write it as if she's your sister and let you call her whatever you want so I can get by the Patreon censors" crap... and it's not working for me anymore. Instead of being a very strong love interest, she's acting as if anything other than a hug or peck on the cheek is taboo and the dialogues and her reactions just don't make that much sense unless you want to play it as an incest game.

Another downside to this has been the use of Unity. For whatever reason, most of the devs don't set or give you the option in the preferences to set the text scrolling off. Whoever invented this gimmick way back in the way back should have been publicly executed, and for some reason Unity uses a slow text scroll as a default. I hate it with a passion.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

Excellent images and initial animations still in the release game, not to mention the zombie theme that reminds one of my favorite series The Walking Dead. I hope we can help this artist develop this game!