• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
i remember this game from like a year ago, it had the most chilling and relaxing music of all erotic games i have played so far:D

Reactions: Namco15

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
How much content is available right now? I can't seem to interact with anything in the ??? location besides getting the binoculars. The dead zombie corner and the container area offer no interaction. And I'm stuck with messing with the girls at night, because I tried the first time without socks on and now he won't let me do that. Bug?

Most I've done so far was going on the date, rescuing Elizabeth and talking to Zana about her sister and banging Delilah after the two favors. And checking on zombiegirl next building with nocs. Anything else that can be done rn?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Here frozen too, i tried to times and mouse disapear and only can go to menu with esc and click in menu but no in game.
Well solved it, or mor workaround.. Seems you can't pick it up right after woken up or something. Could pick it them up after in another time.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Nice game but I got a very important question, do I actually seriously have to grind out 20+ food to get a new weapon so I can get into the apartment? Judging by how long I've been playing that should take several solid hours of clicking back and forth...

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Nice game but I got a very important question, do I actually seriously have to grind out 20+ food to get a new weapon so I can get into the apartment? Judging by how long I've been playing that should take several solid hours of clicking back and forth...
You can get one behind the counter at the movie theater, for free.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks and second question, I accidentally went out without socks and woke them up, now I have the socks and whenever I try it says "already got caught". It's the one achievement I'm missing and I have no idea what to do about it?

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks and second question, I accidentally went out without socks and woke them up, now I have the socks and whenever I try it says "already got caught". It's the one achievement I'm missing and I have no idea what to do about it?
It's probably a bug, I had to restart the game to progress past that one bit.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
seemed like forever since update.....I didn't think there would ever be an update

incest may be against patreon policy but that won't keep me from brother sister nicknames

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes