Jul 28, 2017
Did anyone get all the cards? For now I've found only these eleven (Need only three more!!!):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd really love some help finding all the cards (will update if I found more)

cbone

Mar 8, 2018
Doesn't seem to be any way to save a game in the Mac version. That path simply doesn't exist. Unity is fucking ridiculous.
Having this same problem. Can anyone else with a mac confirm? Crazy, considering i've hit 2 restart bugs already.

*Edit* fixed, all I had to do was press the options button in the top left (rather than hitting ESC key) and now the save button appears. Weird, but solved.

Reactions: tossler

hankheavens

Sep 3, 2017
Anyone know how I can spy on Kaylie & Elizabeth? Spied on Daughter at the Cinema, but haven't a clue how to go about doing the other two, and it's listed as an achievement.

Help a Brutha out! :)

Reactions: parello

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Curious to see what happens with the sexy yoga zombie girl....hopefully it does not lead to a game over lol:D

Reactions: Namco15

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
seemed like forever since update.....I didn't think there would ever be an update

incest may be against patreon policy but that won't keep me from brother sister nicknames
Care to explain???Can you choose the name?? or must choose given name provided by the dev?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Once I get the key above the door frame, the game suddenly freeze. no HUD or any open, search/ talk icon. Just clean image with Kailey(?) bend over the door. I'll just back to any other Ren'py's game.

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Guys where i can find a condom? The walkthrough said under the sink, but there was only socks, nothing more.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes