SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Patreon just doesn't want people advertising, posting, or otherwise promoting incest as an aspect of their game. Mine still has incest in it, it's a focal point of the game, and patreon hasn't said shit to me. I also only have like 11 patrons so that could be why. x'D:':)coldsweat:
yeah probably the amount of patreons u have is the reason...what is your game btw?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I was just complaining about a lack of zombie/survival games (need to start playing 7 days to die again) hope this goes places since I am a survival game junkie.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm playing it's a new world out there. It has zombies but I don't know if would call it a survival game.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Looks nice. Waiting to see if it turns into a gem or another abandoned project that are so often the case. =]

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
whats the condom, flashlight, bike and socks for? and how do you help the person on school campus?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think the bike helps you move to places better with less energy loss might also help with searching for food. I never found it when I played but I did find a pair of panties instead. I think someone said a few pages back what the bike did.

Socks are for wearing if you put them into your inventory then you'll be wearing them and if you try to give them to one of the girls I think it said something like he was wearing them. Condoms and flashlight have no use.

You can't help the person in the campus as nothing has been added to get rid of the biter though they could of just set it up to where you could of lured it away.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, I can't wait for the next update. The girls look great. Looking forward to doing a lot more than just stripping them while they sleep, and masturbating on Kaylie. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: fz

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
@

I think the bike helps you move to places better with less energy loss might also help with searching for food. I never found it when I played but I did find a pair of panties instead. I think someone said a few pages back what the bike did.

Socks are for wearing if you put them into your inventory then you'll be wearing them and if you try to give them to one of the girls I think it said something like he was wearing them. Condoms and flashlight have no use.

You can't help the person in the campus as nothing has been added to get rid of the biter though they could of just set it up to where you could of lured it away.
Thanks, is there any special events or is it just looting and eating at the table atm?

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes